Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine

Mehta

I have heard on this board that certain supplements should be used while on a cycle. Glutamine seemed to be one that many people suggested. I bought a bottle that says L-Glutamine on the front. It has a picture of a guy's back and is 600mg per pill. Does anyone know how much I am suppose to take a day for best results. I have heard 20 mg a day but that would not make sense because each pill is 600mg.
Thanks

get the powder form of glutamine, its cheaper than the pill form. You should take at least 10 grams a day divided in two doses, with one dose before bed to aid in recovery during sleep.

i save true supplements such as glutamine, creatine, tribex500, etc for AFTER my cycle. I realize I'm in a minority here, but I figure i'm getting all the growth assistance i need just from the AAS. It's post cycle where I want pull out all the stops to get me through that critical period where my HPTA is recovering.

10,000iu of HCG and three weeks of Clomid, along with 10-20 units/day of insulin and 10 g of Creatine and 10 g Glutamine is a formula I find works well.

Top Bottom