Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GLUTAMINE PEPTIDES are coming

THANKS BRO

THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN THE PRODUCT:

(REMEMBER TAKE ONE HUGE TABLE SPOON TWICE TO THREE TIMES A DAY)

increase stamina and energy,
increase recovery,
and muscle maintance

not to mention the antioxidant benifits

GPLENISH glutamine peptides have the antioxidant action similar to 3-5 servings of fruit or vegetables based on ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) for vitamins C, E, and beta-carotene. Glutamine peptides offer 300 times more ORAC antioxidant equivalents as compared to free glutamine.

SOURCE ORAC INTAKES

Vitamin E (500mg) 116
Vitamin C (500mg) 2830
3-5 servings of fruits and vegetables 1950
B-carotene (250mg) 300
Bound amino acid glutamine (5-7g) 3.5-5.4
Protein hydrolysate (10-15g) 1100-1650

TAKE CARE

In the new and updated version just for the boards =)

we upped it to aout 80 servings

and thats at 17 grams a serving.

(the label says 60 but thats for retail, our label will change for the board stores in a couple of months)

so if you take it once a day it will last about 3 months

and twice a day about 1.5 months

:)

unfortunatley due to the weight of the product we can not do that at this time.

however if you would like to contact the AF STORE

(click on my signature "take it up to the next level")

they might be able to help you.

this goes for all EU customers

Well i got the product trying it now will post results soon. So far the taste is pretty bad even mixed with my protien that i normally use, but i think it because i put 2 tbsp instead of 1 i wanted to get a boost on the first one.

Also how do i know if i got the board version or not and how do i get the board version next time.

AND OMEGA CHECK YOUR PMS.

You did get the borad version they got the extra amount =)

also go back down to one serving, and follow this ratio 1:3

The sweet spot for mixing GPLENISH seems to be 1:3 ( this coming from our customers)

oddly enough after a couple of times of taking GPLENISH our customers actually enjoy the added flavor and texture it gives to there shakes.
(again this coming from our customers)

by it self GPLENISH does not taste like chocolate cake lol, but when added in the ratios specified above, all should be fine.
it just tatses earthy by itself, not bad just natural......

since GPLENISH is so dense in protein already, I just mix 2 scoops of OPTMTIMUM, with 1 scoop of GPLENISH, and one banana.

Last edited:
yeah to be honest with you when i got the stuff i liked the smell. I still do but the taste is pretty wierd. Its kinda bitter. But when mixed with my post workout protein shake it adds a nice flavor in with the sweetness of the shake. I also put some oats in it and it tastes great after that. In the morning i just put a little bit of water in a cup, mix the glut, and down it like a shot. I chase it with a spoonfull of peanut butter. It gets the taste right out.

Top Bottom