Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GLUTAMINE PEPTIDES are coming

===^

you guys are purchasing it!

when you try it start sharing your feedback after a week of taking it please =)

we need to convert the rest of the members....lol

on a side note : you will notice recovery right away, but as it builds in your system, the cumulitive effects start leading to legitimate nitrogen retention ( muscle gain)....this starts happening after about a week

similar to the effectiveness as the buildup of creatine leads to more endurance and water retention.

also your endurance will increase and pumps as well.

i just went to AF to check on Gplenish and saw Neurogenex.

Now that's a nootropic!

Damn, you guys really do your research.

Huperzine A
Vinpocetine
Bacopa (20% bacosides)
Galantamine
Choline Bitartrate
2-oxo-pyrrolidone
DMAE
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate
Nicotinamide
Calcium Pantothenate
Vitamin C
Acetyl-l-Tyrosine
Acetyl-l-Carnitine

Transporter said:
protein factory has it too in two flavors and its cheaper

hey bro thats not true

they are charging $39.99 per pound

AF and THREE other discussion board stores have exclusivity with GPLENISH

:p :)

and we are selling OVER 2.2 pounds for $36

as ar as taste its mildly earthy by itself but that is the nature of glutamine peptides, plus its so potent that you just mix it with your flavored protien beverage

:angel:

Well gotta say that this appears to be a great product. Bottom line is this, AnaFit would never allow someone to sell a product on their store that didn't work. Thats really a huge statement, but it is totally true. AnaFits products are the best on the market for bodybuildiner hands down.

My sig says it all. Nice work Omega.

Transporter said:
how does it compare from one from protein factory and how does it taste?
thx

It has the same not so yummy flavor that all glutamine peptides have, and that same sticky consistency of any protein when exposed to water. Very similar to protein factory in that regard. It mixes with plain old juice MUCH better though whereas the peptides I got from PF had to be mixed with milk or protein powder or else they would never mix.

Top Bottom