Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine Peptide & ALA - need your help

madhops22

Hey everyone,
I am looking to get cut and gain strength in the process (not necessarily a lot of mass). I work out at home 3 times a week and do cardio 2 times a week. I already take Flax Seed Oil twice a day and a protein shake twice a day. I was thinking about adding Glutamine Peptide to my diet to aid in my muscle growth and strength while I'm on a cutting diet. And, I was also thinking about taking ALA as well.
Can I get your thoughts about the two supplements and if I should add them to my diet.

thanks!

Madhops

I would take 200mg of ALA w/ each meal. No less than 600mg in a day. Glutamine Peptides are anticatabolic, you can just buy regular l-glutamine and take it in b/w meals for muscle preservation. Don't look to get stronger while you're cutting, it's not going to happen in a calorie deficient state.

My personal opinion would be just to buy ALA and ditch the glutamine peptides. Go for whey or cassein shakes in b/w meals w/ some flax instead of the glutamine. It's better to get a full spectrum of aminos instead of just one IMO.

thanks riskybizz!

Thanks risky,
I think I'm going to buy some ALA and get some pre-made protein shakes to bring to work. My calorie intake isn't extremely low, about 10 cals for every pound of my body weight. Do you take ALA? I wouldn't mind hearing people's opinions and results while taking ALA.

thanks!

Madhops

Top Bottom