Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

glucosamine, how much daily?

jmg141

How much glucosamine\chritotin should i supplement with a day. Also is it good to load it the first days and after a while 60 days just take a maintence dose?

How It Is Used

Chondroitin
Amount: For optimal connective-tissue (joint) "recovery" and "support," most research indicates usage ranging from 250 to 500 mg 3 times per day.

Timing: Chondroitin should be taken evenly throughout the day (for instance, morning, mid-afternoon, and late evening), and for best absorption, it is recommended with meals.

Glucosamine
Amount: Most research indicates effective joint recovery dosages at 500 mg 3 times per day.

Timing: Glucosamine should be consumed with meals for best absorption.

I can't find anything about loading on these anywhere. If you discover some study that suggest a loading phase, please post it!

Take 1500mg total............glucosamine does take a month or two
to get in your system. After that, you can drop the dose in half to save a little money. Also take bromelain...........kick ass as far as the Inflammation goes. make sure to take the bomelain away from food if you want it to help your joints. But if you take it with food.....being a enzyme......it will brake down protein.

KJ

The reason it takes so long to work is that only about 10% of the product gets used, thus the reason for high dosages levels. Howver they are great stuff for guys like me with bad joints.

Top Bottom