Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Giving blood

x3red5

ok, this is prolly a stupid question but i just want to make sure. if i give blood i know i can put the sticker that says don't use my blood. but do i have to? can they use blood with gear in it? can i just let them test it and try to find it? how about some input

If I’m being honest, I’m a critical care medical professional and I’ve never heard the statement, “I hope this doesn’t have juice in it.” They’re allowing HIV patients to donate (to be used in other HIV patients of course). Most of these meds are to prevent muscle wasting and improve immune function so you would probably be doing g them a favor, lol, jk. One unit of PRBCs wouldn’t really do much in the long run. Most blood products are used during massive transfusion protocol situations so it’s literally running in and then right back out. I wouldn’t trip, then again I’m not super experienced to know in the donation end. Call a clinic anonymously and ask. Block your number if your worries about them knowing who you are or call a center out of town/state.

it should not be any issue at all... there are thousands of steroid users that donate blood with no issues whatsoever...

Completely up to you. If you are comfortable or not you check the box for use the blood or dont use the blood. It is completely annonymous.

Top Bottom