Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Giving away Needtobuildmuscle.com shirts. Who wants one???

hey bro...if you got a medium my hot ass girlfriend along with her "twins" would look smoking hott in your shirt....oh and the twins are special "enhancements"

hey bro...if you got a medium my hot ass girlfriend along with her "twins" would look smoking hott in your shirt....oh and the twins are special "enhancements"

I got a few female shirts. They are a little more stylish then the reg t's. How ever they are going to my sponsored Athletes:evil::evil:

Damn had I known it would be this much of a hit I would have gotten a lot more. WOW.

OK I need big ass mother fuckers. I got some xl ones with the needtobuildmuscle.com logo on the front and (needtogetaas) on the back. Who wants one?

I'm down for that.

Guys I am all out on the shirts now. I am going to get more but they are deff not cheap to buy a ton. If you would really like one maybe even to just support me (and I thank all of you so much for doing so). You can order them here EliteFitness: Home: Zazzle.com Store there is Cool needtobuildmuscle shirts, shirts for each product, you can get them in colors and different designs too. They are not too pricey to just get one for yourself.

If I had it my way I would by thousands and give everyone on the site one for free. But shipping, price of shirt you know how it is. Anyway I will try to get more soon and give out some more. Please order a few and help support me if you can. Thank you

hook me up man. i would love one. especially since im about to order your beastdrol lol i hope you get more soon bro but im going to check out the ones you got to buy i might pick me up one but i would like a free one too :)

Guys I am all out on the shirts now. I am going to get more but they are deff not cheap to buy a ton. If you would really like one maybe even to just support me (and I thank all of you so much for doing so). You can order them here EliteFitness: Home: Zazzle.com Store there is Cool needtobuildmuscle shirts, shirts for each product, you can get them in colors and different designs too. They are not too pricey to just get one for yourself.

If I had it my way I would by thousands and give everyone on the site one for free. But shipping, price of shirt you know how it is. Anyway I will try to get more soon and give out some more. Please order a few and help support me if you can. Thank you
:heart::heart::heart:

I wonder how many people at first glance will think the shirt says "Needtogetass" instead of "Needtogetaas"
LOL...that will get some attention at the gym!

Top Bottom