Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Give me your thoughts. Epi cycle

Be@stm0de

Thinking about running this. Let me know your thoughts

1-8 RS-Transaderm (5 pumps ED am/after shower) test base for cycle
1-12 Need2Slin (4 caps ED 30 minutes prior to carb containing meals)
1-2 Forged liver (2 caps am/pm) Extra liver protection, then start N2 Guard!
3-8 Epi 40/40/40/60/60/60
3-8 N2Guard (5-7 caps ED)
3-8 hcgenerate (5 caps ED)
9-12 Post-Cycle (1 cap 3X ED)
9-12 Unleashed (1 cap 3X ED)
8-14 Forma-Stanzol (5 pumps am/pm 1st 4 weeks, 3 pumps am/pm last 2 weeks)
9-12 N2BM-DAA (3 grams ED) I also have Powerchews D-test, switch them up!
9-16 MK-2866 (Osta) 25mg ED
13-Until Next Cycle Bridge (3 caps ED)

I am thinking of running the exact same thing in the winter, i just finihsed up a hella/katana cycle im looking forward to seeing peoples thoughts on this cause i laid out mine the same way, but i also just picked up needtos new tren might add taht in

Oh and something I learned from other board members don't take your epi and hcgenerate at the same time space them four hours apart

Oh yeah I forgot. I'm still waiting for my N2guard to show up. Thanks for that info on dosing 4 hours apart. Any other advice? I plan on taking Osta during my PCT to kinda bridge me to my next cycle. What's your thoughts on that?

Oh yeah I forgot. I'm still waiting for my N2guard to show up. Thanks for that info on dosing 4 hours apart. Any other advice? I plan on taking Osta during my PCT to kinda bridge me to my next cycle. What's your thoughts on that?

Good...always good rule of thumb to separate orals from support supplements, to avoid any interference between absorption of compounds, so take all support supplements 4 hours after your Epi dose like stated. Osta for PCT is textbook, so gtg on that as well. I would pick up some more Bridge when you can and keep running that way past PCT and into your next future cycle...it is one solid support supplement! By the looks of your photo you are ready to kill it brotha! Best of luck to you!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Awesome I don't start mine until December so I'm excited to see he results you gt off need tos epi. Will give me something to look forward to when I run mine and for your osta 25mg Ed am try nd take it the same time everyday. My rats are using osta right now in pct bouto go into week three it's starting to kick and I like hat is happening. Even my mood is up. You will enjoy kill that shit!

Top Bottom