Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Give me a tracking program better than Jefit?

Headholio

I'm not really liking Jefit because the data is not easy to look at and compare.
For example, I enter my workouts on the calendar, so the info is there, but I
- Can't compare similar workouts over the last weeks or months.
- Can't pull up all my bench workouts (for example) to chart progress.
- Can't look at the calendar to see what my last 4 workouts were (you have to click on each day to open up the log).
- Have to enter cardio times in seconds! This is really stupid. Bike rides take hours and I have to convert to seconds?

Now I'm thinking a simple Excel spreadsheet would do about 100 times more than this stupid program. Any suggestions for other programs?

I was using a program called juicefit or juiceyfit for android it did what you are asking but they want 3 dollars or something

3 bucks f!@# that!

Seriously, I would gladly pay that for a good app. I think you got the name wrong though. Can't find anything like that with google.

Ya juicy is it it will give you a break down when you finish your workout like 5# increase than last week and it has a calendar you can look back at I know there was a trail of 30 days before having to buy it. I used it for the 30 days but I remember most of my numbers and if I want to track ill take a pen and paper

There's some demo vids on youtube for jucy and it definitely looks better than Jefit for reviewing history and comparing workouts. I downloaded it. Thanks for the suggestion bro.

Top Bottom