Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls, help!

It happens Buksoon to all of us......( me everyday ) take it easy on yourself girl......just let that be the incentive to go move those 50+ dumbells around.

A pig out usually makes me work a bit harder in the gym the next time......and maybe add in a little cardio to burn it off.

Dont beat yourself up tho......just go push some metal around to turn that pig out into hard core muscle.

Thanks, Ann!

The great puzzle of humankind: Sometimes we already know something, but we NEED to hear someone else say it before we can feel better!

Why IS that? (Maybe it's just me???)

Anyway, THANKS!!

OK you need a pepper about gosh darn GUILT!!!

I've been there, done that my friend!!!!!!! I think my middle name was HEFFER, or was that FATTY, who cares, anyways!

But it happens to ALL OF US!!!!!!! Just don't let it bring you down ANY further and think what I used to think. "Well if Ive been this bad, might as well go full out"

What i learned to do was to not fear the forbidden foods, be consistent and you can have a treat here and there, then you wont binge so much.

Get over the guilt, get outta the mind set that some foods are totally off limits, and enjoy yourself.

You know you kick ass in the gym, eat well most of the time, so brush it off and HAUL ASS IN THE GYM!!!!!!!!!

:bigkiss:

However, whenever you need a good KICK IN THE ASS, you come knock on my door k, and I'll do the same!!!!!!

:D

Top Bottom