Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend flirting

Trass

i trust my girlfriend. we were friends for a long time and started dating a month ago. she flirts with a good friend of mine at work. she plain out told me yea i do flirt him. he has told me if he didnt have a girlfriend he would have went out with my girlfriend. she says nothing will happen its just her being friendly and she is friends with him. am i being too possesive about this or should i be fucking real pissed. i got home last nigh around 100 am after she told me that she does flirt with him, i lifted and worked the bag for a good hour and a half until 230 in the morning. i fucking real pissed. am i too possesive or should i say something to her???

i trust my girlfriend. we were friends for a long time and started dating a month ago. she flirts with a good friend of mine at work. she plain out told me yea i do flirt him. he has told me if he didnt have a girlfriend he would have went out with my girlfriend. she says nothing will happen its just her being friendly and she is friends with him. am i being too possesive about this or should i be fucking real pissed. i got home last nigh around 100 am after she told me that she does flirt with him, i lifted and worked the bag for a good hour and a half until 230 in the morning. i fucking real pissed. am i too possesive or should i say something to her???

It depends bro.
Do you trust your friend?
Do you trust her?
If you do, then you shouldnt worry.

Don't say anytrhing... just find a new girl. Fuck her.. life is too short to be with some flirty bitch.

trust me on this one.. you will be happier in the long run. If you do not believe me go look at www.bangbus.com all women who flirt.. will fuck.

Give them several months and they'll be fucking, put a stop to it now bro.

YEP

it's over,,,,,,,,,if you don't trust her now......you never will.......I didn't trust my ex girlfriend, the relationship sucked...... but I TOTALLY trust my wife AND IT'S AWESOME!

4 options

1) tell her that your uncomfortable with her flirting with a friend and that by doing so you feel uncomfortable. you 'trust' her now but it makes you uncomfortable to think there is another guy out there you are sending sexual signals to. depends on the type of girl she is whether this honesty will work (10% chance taking into account the average woman IMHO :D)

2) tell your bro to step the fuck off. he souldnt ba acting like that to your women, and saying stuff like that and if he was any kind of friend he'd realise it. and that if he ever does anything he can expect to be tasting his testicles. again depends on if he;s a ' true friend' or a 'friendly aquaintance' (30-50% chance IMHO :( )

3) flirt with one of her friends. watch the double standard come into play as she argues with you, or she;ll get competitive and flirt harder, or she;ll get the message

4) dump her. but make sure you sleep with her the night before :D

Top Bottom