Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girl wants to put a suspension on our dating

bro if all you care about is girls your life sucks..

care about something important like drugs

Faizakafez said:
or scabbies

went to a dermatologist def isn't scabies. they did a biopsy though will have results in 2 weeks.. so i get to live in hell for another 2 weeks woohoo.

Do not try and figure women out. They are all crazy.

healother said:
So I started hanging out with this girl this last week and things were moving pretty quick, we were hanging out basically every night, and I could tell she was starting to like me, I still didnt even know how I felt about her.

But we talked today and she told me that she is really stressed out right now and still trying to get over her ex. She broke up with him a month ago because he was being an ass to her.

She says that she's just not ready to date yet and might not be for a couple months, but she still wants to hangout as friends. But then she also mentioned that she doesnt want to be friends with benefits either because that isnt her thing and that she's afraid she could hurt someone doing that. She claims that I did nothing wrong but that she just needs to not be in a relationship right now.

Not sure what to make of it all. But I do know that while we are doing our own seperate things she could be banging a lot of guys (like she was doing the month before we started dating) but she claims now that she's just into making friends with people.

Uggh, not sure what to make of this.
Dude, she dumped you. Move on.

blueta2 said:
I can't believe no one realizes this dude is an alter. Really, no one on this planet is this pathetic. Well maybe Bush, but normally!

you're an idiot, oh well, at least you're not posting random facts in my threads like the other idiots. i have added 3 new people to my ignore list now.

biteme said:
Do not try and figure women out. They are all crazy.

some good advice (about them all being crazy)

Smurfy said:
Dude, she dumped you. Move on.

more good advice

In Pennsylvania, it is illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator while outdoors.

It is also illegal to use dynamite to catch fish.

Also, no more than 16 women are allowed to live under one roof together, because that is the number that legally constitutes a brothel, and brothels are today illegal in PA.

healother said:
you're an idiot, oh well, at least you're not posting random facts in my threads like the other idiots. i have added 3 new people to my ignore list now.

some good advice (about them all being crazy)

more good advice

why the fuck do you need more good advice from smurfy..

not that her advice isn't solid..

but you're clearly a moron..

#1 she was fucking dudes for a month after she broke up before you..
#2 she doesn't want to fuck you.. and claims she doesn't want to fuck around anymore she just wants to make friends.. meaning... she wants YOU to be her friend.. but not really she's letting you off gently..

wake the fuck up.. grow the fuck up.. what the fuck.. seriously..

Top Bottom