Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ghosts,Aliens,Big Foot, *experiences*

I was walking in the rain with my lady friend at the time, when we encountered small animals, which we assumed to be wolverines. We paid them no mind, and started to walk away when one questioned us.

"We want to eat your face and harvest flies in your chest cavity. In addition, we would appreciate the rights to your bowels, so we can grow bacteria in your bowel which we will later use to inflict Chrons disease on the masses."

I'm no hero, so I swift kicked my lady in the gut and tossed her in the direction of the things. Then I ran away. Much shine was consumed that night.

wolverine.jpg

I took a shower one night, clipped my finger/toe nails, went to bed. When I woke up in the morning, my fingernails had dirt under them, and they were grown out some. Odd, I don't know how to explain it.

hmmm, yes, but when its hard to admit to yourself what youve experienced then others think your making it up. so wont share either. :fro:

Most people never knew at the time they had a experience....its after several events in the same place that they put it together.
Most people close their minds to it and will never known that they had one.

i grew up in a house that had a "resident" ghost. i've seen many, many whacked out things but i'm too tired right now to write about them.

Top Bottom