Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gh/Slin Inject timing question

heavy only

I have some observations from my GH/Slin use that I'd like some feedback on.

1. In the morning I take my GH and Slin shots at the same time. I hardly ever notice any slin effects (hypo) after this morning shot.

2. After my workout (11am) I take my second Slin shot. After this shot I definitely notice the Slin, usually minor hypo indications. These symptoms usually hit me right at an hour and 45 minutes after the shot. That's a bit longer than Humalog is supposed to take to peak.

3. I usually take my second GH shot around 3 in the afternoon.

4. I follow basically the same routine after each slin injection. Carbs immediatley, followed by protien within 30min., followed by carb/protien at around one hour.

5. GH drives blood sugar up, slin does the opposite. So the shots taken together are what? Counter-productive, complimintary.....?

Obviously I have two different things going on with the slin. Doing it with the GH I don't feel it, without the GH I do. So, my question would be 'Which way is the right way?' Should I move my second GH shot to post work-out? Or move the first one to a different time? Leave my routine alone?:argue:

I'll comment on this. But I'm waiting for a vet to come in. I've never done it but i've studied up alot on it. And you do know that when you're takin GH that you can take alot more slin don't you? Everyone i've always known takes them at the same time but they up the slin. Well thats just my 2cents.

I take my slin 20 minutes before my workout is over and immediately following workout, I shoot HGH and load up on carbs.

btw - I only take one slin shot a day and I do another shot of hgh in the mornings.

on non workout days (usually 2 days a week) I will add 3 meals which include 1 can of apple pie filling and a bowl of oatmeal, preceded by a slin shot.

This seems to really help with recovery, prevent overtraining, and I do not put on fat these days. It also keeps the metabolism going so I can burn fat the other days.

Nautica

BigRed54 said:
when you're takin GH that you can take alot more slin don't you?
Sounds right, I have a meter on the way, once I get that I may up the slin.

Originally posted by BigRed54 Well thats just my 2cents.

Hey, that's 2 more cents than I had before...thanks for the input.

Top Bottom