Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH is worthless

SUPERPOPE

:mad:

after blowing a decent chunk of change on GH... i saw little results

i think you need about 10 iu a day to see results... and thats big dollars

GH IS WORtHLESS unless u rich

SUPER, come on man give us a little more feedback!:D

Age?
Brand?
How many IU's where you taking/where you on any other AS?
How where you cycling it?
How long where you on?

no....
its not worthless.

It's overrated i agree but it can be quite beneficial to the older crowd. If you're under 40 GH is a waste though...

how long were you taking it anyways?

Use in later age is great. If you are going to use it at a younger age, use it with a nice cycle, and you'll really notice some great results.

You might have had a fake kit broly, it happens alot. I once got one that tested as HCG.

Orange

Yes. Also, some people only use 1 kit worth... to really get alot of the benefits out of it, you should go over a 6 month usage time... watch the dose... it doesn't need to be high over that long of a time frame.

Orange

i am 30
was taking 4 iu a day
lilly brand

stacking it with test eth 1200 mg weekly

i saw my usual test E gains and water... no noticeable boost from the GH... only used it for a month.... thats is probally why

I'm at 4.5 IU's/day. Going up to 6.75IU's/day in a few days.

While most people use GH dor cosmetic reasons, it is amazing for tendons/joints+any type of injury. Bruises go away in a matter of days. Great stuff for athletes.

Fonz

Fonz said:
I'm at 4.5 IU's/day. Going up to 6.75IU's/day in a few days.

While most people use GH dor cosmetic reasons, it is amazing for tendons/joints+any type of injury. Bruises go away in a matter of days. Great stuff for athletes.

Fonz

I think that's a better use for it. Plus tendons/joints improve, muscle gains will improve.

Top Bottom