Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting too DAM big/NEED help!!

Optimus Pryme

Hey peeps, I'm on my 10th day of 300mg Prop/Deca week.., Anavar 20mg ED and GH/T3 cycle. In the last 10 days I've gained 12 pounds. I've been doing everything by the book ex. 2 gallons of water ED/45mins of Cardio 4xweek/300 grams of protein split among 6 meals etc...

Now the problem is that I'm gaining too much weight too fast and certain areas are getting blooded, mainly my face. My sleek cheek bones are starting to convert into chubby cheeks and stomach is gettin a bit bigger aswell.... Should I lower the amount of gear I'm doing? Lower Caloric intake (about 3500 right now)? I know I was gonna gain size and weight with gear, but 12 pounds in 10 days was little more than I expected... Any advice or suggestions would be more than appreciated. Thank you all!!

PS: My starting stats were 182lbs/ 5ft 9in/ 14%BF

No, not using any anti-esters..... Was gonna take Clomid post cycle... Got some Nolvadex on hand, but was told by many that it hinders gains, so thought I would only use it incase I saw signs of Gyno... You might have something with that sodium intake.. whats the appropriate amount of sodium one should take in a day? Thanks for the response.

Probably the Deca. It's long acting so even if you stop that component today you will still bloat for some time. I would lower the dose on the deca or eliminate it.

I don't take near that much and still grow like a weed. Everyone's body is different and you may respond well to lower doses (less sides and easier to recover post cycle are benefits, also cycles cost you less $$). Shoot, I can take 200mg of deca alone and make great gains, why not save it - you could always readd it and go anavar/primo?

If you can get your hands on some winny, that would be a great addition for the last 6 weeks of your cycle. The H20 retention will vary over the course of the cycle---keep a handle on your BP, and consider a diuretic if it gets too high. Keep drinking H20, regardless.

Thanks again for the responses guys....

Pimpin- I'm was thinking of adding Winny/Primo for the last 6 weeks of the cycle and think now that I'm gonna shoot for it definetly.. Can you plz give me an example of some diuretics? I'm pretty new to the game and dont quite comprehend.

Madcow- Think you might be right about the deca cause I did a 8 week deca only cycle at 200mg/week about a year ago and gained about 20lbs of good muscle(not all muscle ofcourse, but good weight none the less). I would still like to continue on the Deca though just to see where it gets me with Test added in.. As far as the primo/anavar goes, gonna add primo in with Winny for the last 6 weeks.

Final question... about how much sodium should one consume in a day? Thank you all.

I'm not sure if you meant Winny OR primo or Winny AND primo, but make sure you use winny as it will help block the effects of progesterone you are experiencing, as well as add some extra synergy to your cycle. There are a lot of diuretics available OTC (dandilion root, Taraxatone, Diurex, etc. all with marginal to good efficacy). I used Lasix a few times before for ~3 days (40g/day) at a time and it was unbelievably effective (cheap too), but you have to be very careful with it. There are several other options, try doing a search for diuretics and you'll come up with a lot of differing views & products. Good luck.

Top Bottom