Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting tired of thick protien drinks.

isopro is the best i've found. I really liked the vanilla with orange juice. Now I believe they actually have ones that taste like fruit juice (very light) just add water.

i gave up on buying those big expensive canisters of protein powder. i hated drinking them and all they did was kill my appetite.

at my gym they sell canned drinks by metrx that i have been buying. they are suprisingly tasty with 40g of protein per can. they come in flavors like banana, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry. the banana one is particularly good. anyone try these?

imortal said:
HeY hAMMERTIME.

Careful of hot water and protein.
Denaturing happens real easy and your drink will turn out completely useless.

Just a call of caution not to make it too hot.

Later

Yeah I hear ya, I did that once when I tried to heat up some water at work in the microwave because the facet didn't get warm enough. Once I poured in the water the protein just got all clumpy and hard and didn't mix. Still tried to drink it, but realize after a few sips that it was fucked so I just poured it out. Learned from that one the hard way which is why I said hot water from the facet. Plus denaturing occurs at 40 degress celsius which I don't see that happening from a facet!

ManOfArms said:
Thanks, I'd give you karma, but I have to spread it around first :p

DPS nutrition has isopure whey the apple mellon and the fruit punch pretty cheap. vitaglo also around sameprice, cheapest I have found it.

dps
vitaglo

Try Pro Complex by Optimum Nutrition...when mixed w/ 16oz of cold water it combines for a thin, chocolate milk consistancy and has 55gm of protien/serving...my FAVORITE!!!

For the money, allthewhey with water is easily my pick. Choc and strawberry are both good.

Top Bottom