Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting rid of the potbelly- advice please

drumwhore

my stats:
32 years old
5'10"
79kg/174lb
body fat estimate 18-20%

i started training again seriously almost 18 months ago. My starting weight was 62kg (136lb) and i recently hit 81kg (178lb). ive put on a decent amount of weight and my strength has increased quite a lot. BUT....i'm still nowhere near where i want to be as far as muscle mass and size goes, when i look in the mirror i still see a skinny man, just not quite as skinny as before. anyway my pot belly has been pissing me off for quite a while now, im really getting sick of it but i'm very hesitant to start cutting because i dont want to lose any size, having higher body fat gives me a more bulky look which i dont want to lose, im worried if a cut down to 10% bf i will look too skinny, and all my hard work eating and lifting will be out the window, and believe me, i have worked (and eaten) my ass off to put on the weight i have. i want to put on waaaay more muscle before i cut right down. so i suppose my question is, is it possible to gradually lose my gut through extra cardio while still eating enough to grow? Yes i know all about bulking vs cutting and calories in vs calories out but do i really have to go on a crazy fat cutting diet and risk losing muscle and size just to lean down a bit? i'm not looking to get shredded down to 5%, all i want is a flatter stomach while keeping my hard earned extra size. any advice on this would be appreciated.
matt

Top Bottom