Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Pregnant While On...

eando

Ive got three weeks left on my cycle and my girl and I have decided to start having kids. Im sure this has been asked before but how many of you have been able to get your girl/wife pregnant while on?

The only way to know your sperm count for sure would be to have it checked. Some people may be fine others may be shooting blanks.

if you are running hcg during your cycle its a possibility, without it, not very likely. I have had two kids both on cycles, but it didnt happen till I added in the hcg

Ive got three weeks left on my cycle and my girl and I have decided to start having kids. Im sure this has been asked before but how many of you have been able to get your girl/wife pregnant while on?

Ive know MANY who have conceived beautiful healthy children ON cycle.
if its a real concern for you, wait until your done with you cycle and
the AAS has cleared your system.

First 2 kids without HCG After 4 years of use.Ones 13 years old the other 11 Then we tried for another. Few years later for 3years on & off cycle then started HCG and now hav 16 mouth old baby used HCG with my HRT al the time now & wife is 8 weeks pregnant So needed HCG after using AAS for years but didnt need it the first lot of years. Its just luck to :cool:

I think everyones diff man -- I know peeps who barely ever come off aas and dont use hcg and have a few kids... I know peeps that dont take aas that have the hardest time ever creating kids... everyone is diff. get some clomid for your girl -- I think it is what some girls take when they wanna get prego... gl

Top Bottom