Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Over A Break Up

That's crap! All of the posts said that this should have been put in the chat board. Sure, perhaps it should have, but there are many posts like this on the Anabolic board and few ever say anything about moving it to the chat board. Perhaps, it's because this involved two male lovers. Hmmmm. Maybe you should all get over your little fears and treat the dude like you would anyone else. Don't treat him like shit because he was with a dude. Poor little babies. Your sensibilities were offended. Oh no.

Grizzly said:
That's crap! All of the posts said that this should have been put in the chat board. Sure, perhaps it should have, but there are many posts like this on the Anabolic board and few ever say anything about moving it to the chat board. Perhaps, it's because this involved two male lovers. Hmmmm. Maybe you should all get over your little fears and treat the dude like you would anyone else. Don't treat him like shit because he was with a dude. Poor little babies. Your sensibilities were offended. Oh no.

Look... His Boyfriend showed up to defend him.:eek:

Grizzly

Thank you sooooo much for sticking up for me, d only reason I posted it on this site inside of chat was because I just wanted to get a little support from my fellow brothers , who have had their hearts broken either by a girl or a guy,

I am bisexual and this was my first man to man relationship, so I am just finding it a little hard at the moment, I know time is a great healer

ken343 said:
Grizzly

Thank you sooooo much for sticking up for me, d only reason I posted it on this site inside of chat was because I just wanted to get a little support from my fellow brothers , who have had their hearts broken either by a girl or a guy,

I am bisexual and this was my first man to man relationship, so I am just finding it a little hard at the moment, I know time is a great healer
Ken, this is too much info man. Maybe I am homophobic a little but this gay relationship stuff does not belong here. There must be a forum where all you gay people can discuss you gay problems. Go there and sob.

I am in no way attracted to men. But this advice will still definitely apply. When my g/f and I broke up last summer, I was so depressed. But no more than 3 weeks later, I started up on some test and did a good cycle. Not only will it push you through the workouts in the gym during this period, but all the hormones pumping in your veins will really lift your spirits. That's what I did, and I was over it in no time. :)

Wrong Board dude. But sorry for the pain and loss. I understand how hard it is to lose a loved one. Hey it happens, and is the wonderful part of dating, and truly falling in love.

badazzwhitedude

thanks for your response, i am about to begin a new cycle to get my mind off this break up

Top Bottom