Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting back into it. Where to get Ephedrine?

cyrex

So after the birth of my daughter, a shoulder injury and a knee injury I ended up losing a lot of hard work and ballooning up to about 340lbs (6'4") and around 33% body fat. I attribute the majority of my muscle loss and fat gain to an extremely inactive lifestyle and drinking soda. The rest of my diet is in check. I haven't had soda for almost 4 weeks now. Right now I'm at about 325 lbs with energy levels up and I'm now able to wear jeans that are 4 inches smaller in the waistline (and they are loose even). So far, the only things I've done to get to this point are:

• Drink water and water only with the exception of a small glass of orange juice every now and then. (Maybe 3 in the last 4 weeks).
  • No eating past 8:00pm
  • Weight training 2-3 times a week. - I'd like to get back to 4 days a week, but with a 2 year old and work from 7am - 6pm, its very difficult to get to the gym before it closes and I hate Anytime Fitness.

I have not been taking any supplements other than some Isopure whey protein when I haven't been able to meet my ~300g of protein per day goal with whole foods.

I would like to start taking an ECA stack 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for the next 6 months. In the past, this has been the only fat burner/appetite suppressant to really work well for me (other than clen and T3).

Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can get some quality Ephedrine HCL without guaifenesin mixed with it?

Are there any fat burners out there anymore with ephedrine in them again yet?

I'm shooting to lose approximately 100 lbs within a year. (body fat loss/muscle gain is the real goal, but 100 lbs is easier to say/explain)

Well the best one I have been able to find is Vasopro which has half the guaifensin that Brokaide has. You can google it and find it. Some fitness/supp stores sell it behind the counter too.

Brokaide is good though.

By the way I have looked on google and tons of stuff comes up, but so many sites look like identity theft waiting to happen that I was hoping for some suggestions of what other people have used.

By the way I have looked on google and tons of stuff comes up, but so many sites look like identity theft waiting to happen that I was hoping for some suggestions of what other people have used.
Nice picture Cyrex! In Alabama all I have to do is go to the local convenience store and buy 12 Vasopro for 7.99! :chomp::evil::verygood:

Looks like its very difficult to get ephedra in Iowa apparently all the meth labs have ruined it for some of us. Any idea if its even legal in Iowa and if so, how to get it?

Top Bottom