Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~Get Shredded FAST~ using The OMEGA System

OMEGA

The Entire How too, Methodology, and Theory that is the first half of the Full OMEGA Project.

Seen here:--->Omega Muscular Recomposition Project

For those who want to get the most out of their cycle or natural training.

The Omega Project is for competitors or those who want to finally do it right in the gym.
If you are ready for that go here:--->Omega Muscular Recomposition Project

The First Client :)

The Beginning:
1zzp4qf.jpg
2v36f12.jpg

Then The Evolution:
210ds2g.jpg
unguw.jpg
20p7ssw.jpg

b6f05f.jpg

fc2ps1.jpg
2ur8t2t.jpg

15ceczs.jpg
2h4jktx.jpg

e7xq85.jpg
2jdklqw.jpg
mn1c05.jpg

-OMEGA

hey this is a bit off topic but i was wondering if you can tell me how and where i would ask questions about my first cycle? mainly how do i even ask the question... dont see a new thread button or anything so im a bit lost... thanx!

@abelskeever - go here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/ ... you should see the section where you can select to which page to go on the screen, a bit down from the top of your window. To the far left of that screen, on the same level as where "page 1 of xxxx" shows should be a button labeled "New Thread". Click on it and enter the title for your thread (in your case it would be something like "First cycle, please advise", then place the following info in the message field: Age, height, body type, weight, %bodyfat, current diet (try to specify how much of what you eat and how often per day), how long you have been training for, what your training routine looks like and THEN specify what your intended cycle looks like.

Good luck and remember ... the proper diet is 85% of your success combined with training.

Top Bottom