Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

geroge, anyone

devildave

hi

what is the best fat burner avalible on mass quantities, is Phenyltropic PPA dangerous...? i read it can cause heart attacts....thanks

:devil:dave

Here's a bit from the MQ site:

PPA itself, is an ingredient in hundreds of medications including Alka-Seltzer, Comtrex, Dimetapp, Robitussin, and Tavist-D. PPA is effective in relieving nasal congestion and it is popular in diet pills because it suppresses the appetite.

So why then did the FDA work so hard to keep PPA from manufacturers?

Well, there are the official reasons, and then there are the suspicions of those companies that sold PPA. Officially, a Yale study found a very small increase in the risk of stroke among women taking PPA and an even smaller risk among men. How small an increased risk? Miniscule. In fact, six billion PPA doses are sold every year in the United States. That's the official reason, but I suspect the real reason is really two fold. PPA is highly effective for muscle-sparing fat loss and is also effective as a cough and cold medication. But PPA is inexpensive compared to other newer diet and cold pharmaceuticals that require a doctor's prescription. I suspect that the big drug companies pushed for the ban because they do not make any money from an effective over-the-counter weight loss products and cough and cold medication.

My other suspicion is that the FDA was encouraged by the DEA to get Phenylpropanolamine off the market, because when synthesized, it can be used to make crystal methamphetamine -- also know as speed. Rest assured, PPA does give you an energy boost, but it is not speed. In fact, many dieters prefer PPA to ephedrine, because although close cousins, PPA provides a more consistent, sustained energy and longer fat burning effect than ephedrine whose "buzz" is too much for some users.

read more here:
http://shop.massquantities.com/supplements/123.html

Obviously, it can be abused, but if you heed dosage and the warnings on the bottle, it is both safe and effective.

Top Bottom