Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GEORGE - Urgent advice needed.

Stubby2

OK, I've been using the Pheny' PPA for just under 2 weeks now. I have a party 2 go to 2night and was wondering if alcohol is ok to drink after my ive taken my last pill (6pm) drinking is due to commence at 8:45pm... Im thinking it would not be a good idea but just wanted some feedback since ive not seen any other posts asking questions about (nor)ephedrine and drinking beer...

If any1 other that george knows anything please let me know also. The clock is ticking:)

cheers m8(s)

STUBS

I cannot recommend mixing the two, although you would probably be fine.

I didnt really drink much Fri night but Saturday I was wankered... Hangover has passed now;)

I really need to stop drinking though. The cost and the empty cals is just bad bad bad.

STUBS

As the great Homer Simpson once said:

"Beer, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems" :)

I really do have to stop drinking. I've cut down a lot (about 10 pints a week in total) but Saturday I had way too much to drink. Once I get to the nightclub I drink pints of water (and its free 2) so that sorts out the dehydration for me.

I've cut the smoking down to 4 fags a day now too but when combined with drink I go silly:( I've made one change in lifestyle (gym) so now I need to stop these 2 nasty habits... well, drinking aint real nasty it just costs a lot and know its messing me up a little... apparently it slows ur metabolism down by 25% ive heard:(

STUBS

Plus it has plenty of calories.

Nothing wrong with an occasional drink as long as you don't go overboard (although that can be hard when you're having a good time with a bunch of mates on a night out).

Top Bottom