Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

genetic limitations

Maximum Intensity:

Some good points, well taken. Being a hardgainer doesn't necessarily mean an excuse. Nor is it a crutch to lean on. I consider myself a hardgainer, because I have to work HARD to make gains. Sure we all have to do that... so maybe there are really more hardgainers out there than we assume. Apart from a few very gifted people who put on gains very easily (or maybe they just work harder or know something we don't) a lot of us would qualify as hardgainers. Just because not all hardgainers consider themselves hardgainers and some use it as excuse to be actual nogainers shouldn't devalue the term "hardgainer".

I certainly feel that being a hardgainer is not an excuse or a burden but a blessing that has granted me a greater challenge. I love challenging myself and overcoming those challenges. If the challenge is easy then there is a risk that I won't apply myself as much and in case of weight training won't train as intensely and as thoroughly as I should and would like to...

Consider the comparison to a subject (IE Mathmatics) that you have to study for to attain a certain grade.
Now, if you are naturally good at this subject it might easily lead you to become complacent or even lazy about studying for your grade. In the end you might achieve a lower grade than what you should really be capable of, just because you had it too easy.

If on the other hand this is a subject you struggle with you might take it as an incentive to apply yourself extra hard and reach beyond your potential.

I know my comparison is a little abstract but I hope you can see me point.

Lastly being a hardgainer can be re-interpreted by disecting the word into two characteristics simply by splitting the word...

Being a gainer - no matter how little you gain, as long as you are getting better every day you are on the right track.
Being hard - not necessarily meaning your muscles, being hard at it as in being hard at training and pushing yourself beyond your limits.

hardgainer (absolutely)

A hard gainer is some one who hasnt learnt to eat and train for there body type.

simple as that.

Im not a hard gainer......im a fat gainer :D

i gotta watch out sometimes.

I bet you lean string beans wish you had a body type like mine.........but i wish i had a body type like yours....i wish i could eat anything.

.......dont give in......results do come.

Now i gotta go jump on a bike and burn off a few fat cells

Welsh power house said:
Give this a try..... http://www.geocities.com/megagainer

A few lads up the rugby club have gained 50lbs in under 3 weeks on a similer program to get HUGE!!:cool:

hahahahahahahahaha, that is the funniest site I've ever seen.

I hope nobody really follows that guys training plan.

"Never ever do bench press, squats, or conventional deadlifts."

LMMFAO:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Top Bottom