Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

General training question

Slyder190

For a natural (for right now) guy, is 9 sets for bi's and tri's and 6 sets for traps too much once aweek. I do about 12 sets for chest and back with rest at 1min for small bodyparts and 2 min for big ones. I do alternate and drop to like 6 sets and 9 sets respectively. Thanks.

Personally I would cut back on your arms. Arms get alot of indirect training and they are a small muscle group.

slyder190 said:
For a natural (for right now) guy, is 9 sets for bi's and tri's and 6 sets for traps too much once aweek. I do about 12 sets for chest and back with rest at 1min for small bodyparts and 2 min for big ones. I do alternate and drop to like 6 sets and 9 sets respectively. Thanks.

Re: Re: General training question

Imnotdutch said:
Personally I would cut back on your arms. Arms get alot of indirect training and they are a small muscle group.

True. If you group chest/tri's together, your tri's should already have a good pump in them going into the tri work. 5 to 7 good intense sets should do them in. Go for quality instead of quanity.

I don't think that's too much. I generally do three excercises for each body part, 3-4 sets each. However, I think anymore than that is too much.

If you're working chest/tri's together and back/bi's together, nine sets on bi's & tri's might be a bit much. Try dropping to 6 sets each.

Top Bottom