Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear from NeedtoBuildMuscle.com - Advanced Protein Delivery System & Nutrition Octane

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
A new story entry has been added:

Gear from NeedtoBuildMuscle.com - Advanced Protein Delivery System & Nutrition Octane Booster

Protein is one of the best – and worst – understood macronutrients in the bodybuilding world. Every bodybuilder knows they need at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, but very little is understood about the quality of protein. That’s like telling someone they need to drive 100 miles to get to your house, but not telling them what direction! Proteins are just long chains built up from “links” of various individual amino acids. Some of those links are like titanium: essential amino acids. Other links are more like regular old iron: non-essential amino acids.

Re: Gear from NeedtoBuildMuscle.com - Advanced Protein Delivery System & Nutrition Oc

Nice GS!

Gear is an amazing product.

Re: Gear from NeedtoBuildMuscle.com - Advanced Protein Delivery System & Nutrition Oc

Great write up George! I use Gear several times a day!

i am going to be starting gear myself i have 5 bottles, how is the best way to use it !

^what are your goals is it on a cut?

yes to get leaner bro!

add it in on meals or snacks that dont have much protien for example you can eat a sald which is a leaning out friendly meal and take four or five gear and turn a salad into a meal with protien

ok so taking 6 gear a day, 2 each meal? and how is need2slin taken?

i would like to hear more reviews about this. has anyone seen significant mass and strength gains using this, during a cylce?

Nice writeup! I love GEAR. Never go without it.

Top Bottom