Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gay men, how has AIDS affected your sex life?

JoeyNess said:
yea since i was diagnosed as HIV,I now bang more men and lost my fear of aids and people now call me babybodybuilder2.5 and i cherish that name with my wrist bent forward walking in a girlish manner.

not funny and not nice on so many levels. leave babybodybuilder2.5 alone. At least his posts are funny and entertaining. plus, he has a great pic....!

top2bottomdfw said:
not funny and not nice on so many levels. leave babybodybuilder2.5 alone. At least his posts are funny and entertaining. plus, he has a great pic....!

a mean spirited and unfunny post. bring on the red.

JoeyNess said:
yea since i was diagnosed as HIV,I now bang more men and lost my fear of aids and people now call me babybodybuilder2.5 and i cherish that name with my wrist bent forward walking in a girlish manner.
Attn: I'm sorry Everyone for what I am about to do, but this requires me to slide down my ladder to reach the same level as this idot :

Never in your wildest imagination could you ever reach my level of compasion or even understanding of real human emotion. There is no way in hell anyone would ever call a PRICK like you BBB 2.5. Everyone here know's what kind of guy I am. You, my reject from the hills, can take your little miss limp wrist and go sling your nasty attidude else where..
While you're back in those hills, try going back to school for some grammer lessons.

BBB :rainbow:

JoeyNess said:
Im sorry but it looks like i offended the Elites gay males with HIV
but is their a way i can edit my last post or is it too good to be deleted

JoeyNess said:
Im sorry if i offended any gays with AIDS.Its just that Billions of people do not like gays not my faults but its just this world

Later ya'll keep on banging

Last edited:
glennds said:
ya because their "straight" black husbands and boyfriends are sneaking out and having sex with men and infecting their innocent wives and girlfriends.

I read the book by JL King called "On the Down Low"

While he has some great anectdotes about his double life, it sheds no scientific basis on the real stats of married black men cheating with other men. No real scholarly research or scientific fact, just he suppositions on whats going on in the black community and HIV.

I hope the CDC can do some real research, and shed some light on what's really going on.

FreeballinDC said:
I read the book by JL King called "On the Down Low"

While he has some great anectdotes about his double life, it sheds no scientific basis on the real stats of married black men cheating with other men. No real scholarly research or scientific fact, just he suppositions on whats going on in the black community and HIV.

I hope the CDC can do some real research, and shed some light on what's really going on.
I agree , that would make for a great study group.. :)

K honestly, no offense, but being a full blown catholic/christian all this gay talk and being proud about it is fukin wrong. I really don't know how the fuk people are attracted to the same sex, it's just fukin sick and doesn't make sense, I just don't get it. Are you male with female hormones, a shit load of estrogen like WTF. And now what pisses me off even more is how they let them get married in CAD now, I wish we had the US laws again and when tehy vote in a month, vote AGAINST gay marriages. There is know place in this world for homosexuals to get married, it's just wrong. If you wanna live together great but getting married is a whole knew story and SHOULD NOT BE ALOUD.

mdubs said:
K honestly, no offense, but being a full blown catholic/christian all this gay talk and being proud about it is fukin wrong. I really don't know how the fuk people are attracted to the same sex, it's just fukin sick and doesn't make sense, I just don't get it. Are you male with female hormones, a shit load of estrogen like WTF. And now what pisses me off even more is how they let them get married in CAD now, I wish we had the US laws again and when tehy vote in a month, vote AGAINST gay marriages. There is know place in this world for homosexuals to get married, it's just wrong. If you wanna live together great but getting married is a whole knew story and SHOULD NOT BE ALOUD.
What does your post have to do with living with HIV? Not only are you ignorant, you can not read very well either.... :evil:

K, honestly, no offense, but being a full blown gay/homosexual, all this catholic/christian talk and being proud of it is just fukin wrong. I really don’t know how the fuk catholics are attracted to the Bible, it’s just fukin sick and doesn’t make sense. People being raised from the dead, walking on water, water getting turned into wine, everyone owning slaves, women having babies without having sex.. I just don’t make any fukin sense! I just don’t get it. Are you a man with simpleton hormones, a shit load of rocks in your head, like WTF. And now what pisses me off even more is how they let them molest little boys and get away with it. I wish we had the US laws again and when tehy vote in a month, vote AGAINST pedophile priests . There is know place in this world for Catholics to breed, is just wrong. If you wanna live together great but breeding is a whole knew story and SHOUD NOT BE ALOUD

Top Bottom