Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gave up Winny, trying out Var

bellasgirl

This is my first post, I don't have anyone else to talk with about this stuff so I thought I'd look for some ladies I have stuff in common with :)

I've been lifting for 8 years, I'm not huge nor do I want to be. I'm training for a figure competition although I think I might be in the bikini division for a while (I've already competed once BTW in May 2014 but I'm trying to train for figure, if I still land in bikini them that's OK too). I plan to compete again in 2015. I decided to try aas because while my upper body seems to blow up if I even look at a dumbbell, my lower body is lazy AF lol.

Anyway, three weeks ago I started taking 10 mgs of Winny and I was very pleasantly surprised as how quickly that stuff grabbed a hold of me. My strength gains were huge after a week and a half, I felt GOOD mentally, emotionally, physically... It seemed like my sinus problems disappeared (no lie) lol. My sides were oily skin and hair but I became very afraid of the other sides like breast atrophy, facial hair, etc and decided to try something less risky and switched to anavar 10 mg. I didn't take time off, just switched from one to the other and now I feel depressed :-( haven't been to the gym in three days because of the depression. I'm going this morning after work though (I work midnights).

Anyone else become depressed after Winny?

Hi, R u sure it's the winny causing the depression? I never experienced that type of side affect? If anything it totally kicks my depression away.

The Winny made me feel great but it was coming off I think that bummed me out. I feel better now. I sure wish Winny didn't have such dreadful potential sides because I felt like Wonder Woman on that stuff.

I just replied and it didn't go through :-/

So far so good with the anavar. I have 10 mg pills on the way, but right now I'm slitting 20 mg pills in half. The only problem with that is not getting a consistent those every day.

I'm harder all over and I'm lifting heavier than ever. I think I liked the Winny more but its too soon to tell I guess.

I can't wait to post progress pics :)

How long have you been using aas? Are you happy with the results?

I've been on and off with it. My last cycle was last year. I was on Deca and Anavar. Talk about feeling like a super hero! Lol... Now I'm just starting on Anavar. I had neck surgery so I've been out of the fit kick for 7 months. Lost a lot of muscle. I'll get it back by December tho. I'll post a pic.. I loved Deca but just too many side affects. Too harsh on my system.

I always feel depressed coming off cycle. The older I get, the worse it becomes because it changes my natural hormone balance so much. It takes a lot longer for things to go back to normal.

Well, so far 10th to 15th is the highest dose of anavar used among women thus far. I was going to start with 50mg since I've used deca and test. ... I figured anavar 10mg would be like taking candy to me. I'll see how it goes for me...

Well, so far 10th to 15th is the highest dose of anavar used among women thus far. I was going to start with 50mg since I've used deca and test. ... I figured anavar 10mg would be like taking candy to me. I'll see how it goes for me...

You must have a high threshold for sides. Why not start at 10 and see what happens? or even 20? No need to start at 50

I'll start at 20mg. .. Let's see what transformation I get. I can't wait! I know it sounds childish but I've been so down about my appearance and my lack of athletic abilities since my surgery. Maybe it's the age too. 42 is around the corner. Thanks for the advice Caligirl85.

Top Bottom