Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gastritis sucks ass.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I"ve been sick since Thursday afternoon. Nothing serious, started out as bodyaches, slight fever. The next day I had stomach distress. Stomach felt like it was pumped up and about to pop. Since then, nasty gas and diarrhea when I go to the bathroom... I can't eat anything good for me with fiber because it instantly blows me up... I'm guessing this is gastroenteritis and it sucks ass.

Definitely a nasty stomach infection. Can take up to 7 days to go away.. I saw some red matter in my feces and thought it might be blood, so I scooped up the poop and dug it out. It was a rotel tomato.

Blood in your stool is BLACK, not red... unless the source of the blood is very close to the end of your digestive tract and then it presents as bright red if you have a lot of diarhea..

Are you nauseous as well? First symptom of gastritis (inflamation of the lining of your stomach). Pepto bismol should help as it helps to coat and soothe your stomach.

Stay away from alcohol and eat small meals that are very clean - low glycemic index comp carbs, veggies and protein sources - nothing acidy - that are as clean and bland as possible as the spices and acid will only aggravate your condition - NO SUGAR.

Hope you feel better soon. Blows BIGTIME.

BIKINIMOM said:
Blood in your stool is BLACK, not red... unless the source of the blood is very close to the end of your digestive tract and then it presents as bright red if you have a lot of diarhea..

Are you nauseous as well? First symptom of gastritis (inflamation of the lining of your stomach). Pepto bismol should help as it helps to coat and soothe your stomach.

Stay away from alcohol and eat small meals that are very clean - low glycemic index comp carbs, veggies and protein sources - nothing acidy - that are as clean and bland as possible as the spices and acid will only aggravate your condition - NO SUGAR.

Hope you feel better soon. Blows BIGTIME.

Thanks! I started out with nausea, low grade fever, and stomach bloat. Now I just feel blah and weak and anything I eat blows my stomach up and of course the diarhhea which isn't often, but that's what I do when I go.... I'm not used to being ill this long and I may have to take off work tomorrow and they won't believe me that I'm ill because my last day is Thursday.

Anything I can take for the bloatedness? I look like a poor African child. God bless them.

biteme said:
Anything I can take for the bloatedness? I look like a poor African child. God bless them.

From what I understand Beano or some such product is supposed to help.

AVOID DAIRY.

I feel for you like noboby'd business... spent most of the last 7 or so years of my life like that didn't matter bout my diet or anything so now I just eat/drink what I want/when I want because it doesn't make a damned bit of difference. One thing I will NOT EAT is fried foods. Oh God, the thought of it makes me sick... but I still drink/smoke a good cigar/whathaveyou.

Just follow the dietary guidelines I gave you. If you dont see an improvement or experience pain or have SEVERE diarhea then you need to get to a doctor ASAP as this could mean a more severe problem.

biteme said:
Thanks! I started out with nausea, low grade fever, and stomach bloat. Now I just feel blah and weak and anything I eat blows my stomach up and of course the diarhhea which isn't often, but that's what I do when I go.... I'm not used to being ill this long and I may have to take off work tomorrow and they won't believe me that I'm ill because my last day is Thursday.

I had something like that hit me last week. It started out with two days of loose movements, upon which I changed my diet to something more 'sick friendly'. Fever at times, and if I tried to push it and get too active, I'd break out in nasty sweats and feel really lightheaded. It would come and go in waves. I'd wake up thinking it was gone, then be active for four hours or so, and then feel like absolute crap. Took a full seven days to be completely rid of it.

Top Bottom