Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle from hell

shel39

First post. Been trolling the site for sometime. Currently on 3rd cycle. Running prop and will add var. Test prop was first and second cycle was prop and tren. Been well over a year since last cycle.

Stats follow
Age 28 lifting 10 or more years. 205lb bf around 11%. Diet is good. Sample day
M1 2 eggs 1 cup oats 1 cup blueberry 2 scoops protein
M2 8oz chicken breast 8 oz sweet potatoe and bowl of lettuce with spoon of olive oil
M3 6 oz ground beef half cup rice
M4 8 oz chicken 8 oz sweet potatoe 6 pieces of asparagus
M5 8 oz ground turkey 1 cup broccoli
M6 same as 4
M7 if needed same as 4.

Cycle is 75mg test prop Ed for 10 weeks with var at 50mg Ed week 4-10. Letro on hand. Running n2 guard, hcgenerate, and tudca for support. Drink almost 2 gallons water daily. Pct nolva and clomid. Currenlty 11 days in and have all kinds of nasty side.

Maybe someone can help me understand what the hell is going on. So..to start the prop pip was awful. I'm well over that, no longer hurts. Here's the ongoing issues I'm facing
1) moon face. Holding water like crazy. Lower back pumps likely due to that. Don't see why. Water intake high, very low sodium, just started letro at .6 eod
2) test flu. Holly shit it knocked me on my ass day 6-10. Stomach hurt and had the shit like crazy. Also felt tired and week. This seems to have passed by.
3) general feeling of being hot throughout the day. I've been taking my temp. In the morning I'll be right under 98 later in the day it will rise to almost 100.
4) bp feels high. Bought a monitor but doesn't fit my arm. Readings are all over. This also seems to get worst later in the day. Kinda feel it in my temple.
5) injection site issue. Pinned delt 3 days ago. For the past two days the area has been slightly red, slightly warm, very sore, and it feels rock hard. All injects are sterile with proper form. Took a marker and drew around the red swollen area to monitor and it appears to not be growing. Confused what this could be
6) general feeling of lethargy. No added energy and little motivation. Although I am killing it in the gym.

So I lift daily at 430am then pin around 730. It seems like all the sides intensify as the day goes on.

I'm lost here. My previous two cycles went great. This seems to be the cycle from hell. Maybe someone can shed some light on what i may be doing wrong.

Any assistance or advise is appreciated. Typed this on my phone while in a meeting so excuse typos please

You should have ran an AI from day one. High estrogen is more than likely the cause of your bloat and other issues.

You could be having a reaction to the gear you are using, or using the wrong needle or injection technique.

i have seen SEVERAL times where dbol was used as anavar and that definitely sounds like it could be the issue... at 75 mg eod of prop and anavar, you should see little to no estrogen conversion at all and although anavar can and will cause pumps, dbol can be worse... dbol is far more methylated... you need FULL support, not just tudca... what about blood pressure, cholesterol, kidneys, lipids, etc...?? i really believe what you have is not anavar though bro...

i have seen SEVERAL times where dbol was used as anavar and that definitely sounds like it could be the issue... at 75 mg eod of prop and anavar, you should see little to no estrogen conversion at all and although anavar can and will cause pumps, dbol can be worse... dbol is far more methylated... you need FULL support, not just tudca... what about blood pressure, cholesterol, kidneys, lipids, etc...?? i really believe what you have is not anavar though bro...

This would def make sense. Full support is def important. Thats why I always use n2guard. And I would be using an AI too. I use a low dose AI no matter what the dose of test I'm using.

First post. Been trolling the site for sometime. Currently on 3rd cycle. Running prop and will add var. Test prop was first and second cycle was prop and tren. Been well over a year since last cycle.

Stats follow
Age 28 lifting 10 or more years. 205lb bf around 11%. Diet is good. Sample day
M1 2 eggs 1 cup oats 1 cup blueberry 2 scoops protein
M2 8oz chicken breast 8 oz sweet potatoe and bowl of lettuce with spoon of olive oil
M3 6 oz ground beef half cup rice
M4 8 oz chicken 8 oz sweet potatoe 6 pieces of asparagus
M5 8 oz ground turkey 1 cup broccoli
M6 same as 4
M7 if needed same as 4.

Cycle is 75mg test prop Ed for 10 weeks with var at 50mg Ed week 4-10. Letro on hand. Running n2 guard, hcgenerate, and tudca for support. Drink almost 2 gallons water daily. Pct nolva and clomid. Currenlty 11 days in and have all kinds of nasty side.

Maybe someone can help me understand what the hell is going on. So..to start the prop pip was awful. I'm well over that, no longer hurts. Here's the ongoing issues I'm facing
1) moon face. Holding water like crazy. Lower back pumps likely due to that. Don't see why. Water intake high, very low sodium, just started letro at .6 eod
2) test flu. Holly shit it knocked me on my ass day 6-10. Stomach hurt and had the shit like crazy. Also felt tired and week. This seems to have passed by.
3) general feeling of being hot throughout the day. I've been taking my temp. In the morning I'll be right under 98 later in the day it will rise to almost 100.
4) bp feels high. Bought a monitor but doesn't fit my arm. Readings are all over. This also seems to get worst later in the day. Kinda feel it in my temple.
5) injection site issue. Pinned delt 3 days ago. For the past two days the area has been slightly red, slightly warm, very sore, and it feels rock hard. All injects are sterile with proper form. Took a marker and drew around the red swollen area to monitor and it appears to not be growing. Confused what this could be
6) general feeling of lethargy. No added energy and little motivation. Although I am killing it in the gym.

So I lift daily at 430am then pin around 730. It seems like all the sides intensify as the day goes on.

I'm lost here. My previous two cycles went great. This seems to be the cycle from hell. Maybe someone can shed some light on what i may be doing wrong.

Any assistance or advise is appreciated. Typed this on my phone while in a meeting so excuse typos please

are you using aromasin/n2guard on cycle?

Top Bottom