Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gas prices in the Riverhead to Hamptons, NY

Somewhere in Georgia

31836.jpg

this is getting to be almost like icelandic prices! I wonder what it will be in RVK next time back? $10/gal? More?

Lovely.

pitbullstl said:
Price gouging......the bastard that owns the station is gonna pay for that one.

Last summer when the power when out for a fair amount of time the only gas station in a 20 mile area that didn't have digital pumps charged people $3 per car just to use the pump - a fee to pump gas, can you believe it? The gas line was went from the border of one town well into the neighboring village.

Needless to say I drove home with fumes and the owner of the gas station was fined. Oddly enough that state regularly has their 15 cents higher than any other because the non-locals think it's the last stop for miles.

HumorMe said:
Somewhere in Georgia

31836.jpg

Funny thing is that the BP by me is actually the fast SOB to change his prices. All other stations in and around town (including Shell, Citgo, Speedway, Mobil, Meijer, 76, and Marathon) all raised their prices to $3.31 and up for Regular. While the BP (at least three hours ago) was still at $2.85. I can't wait to see their prices tomorrow. Shit I filled up both cars, two gas cans and my fucking lawn mower because I just can't fucking wait to see what the month of September brings.

Fucking BIG OIL and their Lobbists all need to burn in fucking hell.
There are plently of alternative fuels out there that need to be made more widely available. Especially E-85 (85% ethanol - 15% gasoline). Ethanol is a fucking renewable resource (from corn for those who didn't already know.) Shit the gov't is paying farmers not to plant. Fuck that, get them fuckers planting more corn. Screw the fucking big oil industry.

The best one I have is that I met a guy who does work for the Department of Energy and we were talking about how the DOE lets its scientists hold the patents to what they develop. However, private companies, like ummm... BP, does not. Which means that the fucking genius that developed a method to convert regular water into a fuel source, can fucking tell anyone because BP owns the patent. (For those of you who don't see the how water can be a fuel source... water is made up of what? Oxygen (which is needed for combustion) and Hydrogen (remember the Hindenberg.) Either there is a mechanism or an additive that is used that breaks up the water and then introduces the two in the proper ratio to the cyliders and sparkplugs of a car engine.) So ain't that a bitch. :finger: :redhot:

Every station was packed on my ride home today.

The price doesn't worry me, it's the shortage we esp in the southeast will probably face due to the hurricane. A couple stations already closed down because they are out of gas.

(I filled up yesterday for $2.66/gal. Today it is $3.29/gal.)

starfish1 said:
Funny thing is that the BP by me is actually the fast SOB to change his prices. All other stations in and around town (including Shell, Citgo, Speedway, Mobil, Meijer, 76, and Marathon) all raised their prices to $3.31 and up for Regular. While the BP (at least three hours ago) was still at $2.85. I can't wait to see their prices tomorrow. Shit I filled up both cars, two gas cans and my fucking lawn mower because I just can't fucking wait to see what the month of September brings.

Fucking BIG OIL and their Lobbists all need to burn in fucking hell.
There are plently of alternative fuels out there that need to be made more widely available. Especially E-85 (85% ethanol - 15% gasoline). Ethanol is a fucking renewable resource (from corn for those who didn't already know.) Shit the gov't is paying farmers not to plant. Fuck that, get them fuckers planting more corn. Screw the fucking big oil industry.

The best one I have is that I met a guy who does work for the Department of Energy and we were talking about how the DOE lets its scientists hold the patents to what they develop. However, private companies, like ummm... BP, does not. Which means that the fucking genius that developed a method to convert regular water into a fuel source, can fucking tell anyone because BP owns the patent. (For those of you who don't see the how water can be a fuel source... water is made up of what? Oxygen (which is needed for combustion) and Hydrogen (remember the Hindenberg.) Either there is a mechanism or an additive that is used that breaks up the water and then introduces the two in the proper ratio to the cyliders and sparkplugs of a car engine.) So ain't that a bitch. :finger: :redhot:

Have any links to this?

velvett said:
No way. For regular?

ACK I knew I should have filled up again today.

It was for premium. It's a little under $3 mid-island where I work, but I was on empty, wouldnt have made it out there.......

Top Bottom