Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Funniest shit ever

What's to discuss? He's growing up fast and living the life and who's to stop him. Taking steroids? Maybe. Sure, why not. Who cares. When you're a 20 year old billionaire who millions of adoring fans, proper steroid usage ain't gonna be a top priority. I predict the kid will be dead from an OD of something before he's 25 so let him use some gear .

Why would someone who knows nothing about BBing or AAS write an article about it? smh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

What's to discuss? He's growing up fast and living the life and who's to stop him. Taking steroids? Maybe. Sure, why not. Who cares. When you're a 20 year old billionaire who millions of adoring fans, proper steroid usage ain't gonna be a top priority. I predict the kid will be dead from an OD of something before he's 25 so let him use some gear .

This^

Who gives a shit. If hes doing any drugs, gear is the least of his worries.

It's less about the Biebs and more about the moron that would write an article suggesting the Biebs is on steroids. But it's some about the Biebs... that skinny little fucker.

And since when can the EF community not come together and mock cutbros!?

Top Bottom