big4life Plat Hero Platinum Feb 13, 2006 #2 I think I need to play a game where you see how fast you can hit her with a knife.
NJjuice22 New member Feb 13, 2006 #5 JayC9 said: now try it with your eyes closed using only the force Click to expand...
bb079 New member Feb 13, 2006 #6 NJjuice22 said: Click to expand... good shot bro. is she on the rag or what?
hardrock Go fuck your own face! Platinum Feb 13, 2006 #7 Another good one is turning the ceiling fan on high and chucking a handful of knives into it while hiding behind a door. Great for parties! Kinda fucks up your walls and fan tho.
Another good one is turning the ceiling fan on high and chucking a handful of knives into it while hiding behind a door. Great for parties! Kinda fucks up your walls and fan tho.
NJjuice22 New member Feb 13, 2006 #10 Phaded said: 1600 i wanna see someone beat that.. Click to expand... owned your score....2520! I just kept going for the one by the leg..its the easiest.
Phaded said: 1600 i wanna see someone beat that.. Click to expand... owned your score....2520! I just kept going for the one by the leg..its the easiest.
NJjuice22 New member Feb 13, 2006 #12 Phaded said: Photoshopped! Lol Good Job.. Click to expand... i swear to god bro. ..you really think i photochopped it? gay.
Phaded said: Photoshopped! Lol Good Job.. Click to expand... i swear to god bro. ..you really think i photochopped it? gay.
P Phaded Guest Feb 13, 2006 #14 damn 2170 i'm gonna keep going till i beat you.. why does it sometimes not register the throw?
P Phaded Guest Feb 14, 2006 #16 NJjuice22 said: owned your score....2520! I just kept going for the one by the leg..its the easiest. Click to expand... owned your score
NJjuice22 said: owned your score....2520! I just kept going for the one by the leg..its the easiest. Click to expand... owned your score
P Phaded Guest Feb 14, 2006 #17 NJjuice22 said: i swear to god bro. ..you really think i photochopped it? gay. Click to expand... i was kidding abou tthe photo chop my nigga..
NJjuice22 said: i swear to god bro. ..you really think i photochopped it? gay. Click to expand... i was kidding abou tthe photo chop my nigga..