Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking teenagers

If I catch the little fuckers that did it, I'll fuck them and take pics? We good?

Fucking punks egged my truck last week...I wouldn't even want to catch them because is be in jail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This is starting to sound like an epidemic, do we think the same group of teenagers that broke into Jasper's house may have egged Woots car and be terrorizing billfreds neighborhood, or could teenagers across the world be uprising and acting out?

This could turn into some World War Z type shit...

This is starting to sound like an epidemic, do we think the same group of teenagers that broke into Jasper's house may have egged Woots car and be terrorizing billfreds neighborhood, or could teenagers across the world be uprising and acting out?

This could turn into some World War Z type shit...

Well that escalated quickly.

There was a series of break-ins happening around my neighborhood too, several months back. I haven't heard anything about break-ins recently though. They were happening during the daytime too.

Bad thing is, around here nobody would think twice about 3-4 mexicans pulling up in a truck as long as there was a lawn mower, weed whacker and a leaf blower in the back. They could go into the back yard, break in while running their blower/mower/whacker, toss a bunch of stuff into a canvas bag and leave within 10-15 minutes, go 1 or 2 blocks down and do it again, all day long.

I think I just came up with a business idea. brb, going to Home Depot...

I had someone break into my house while i was home i took my baseball bat to on of kids and he fell to the ground the others bolted and i called the cops as i watched the kid spaz in pain....

Then i woke up and went to lift

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

I had someone break into my house while i was home i took my baseball bat to on of kids and he fell to the ground the others bolted and i called the cops as i watched the kid spaz in pain....

Then i woke up and went to lift

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

you woke up and did dick

Top Bottom