A addickt New member Jul 12, 2002 #1 Comin straight from tha undaground... Young nigga got it bad cause I'm brown.......
B BaBa-BooeY New member Jul 12, 2002 #4 addickt said: Comin straight from tha undaground... Young nigga got it bad cause I'm brown....... Click to expand...
addickt said: Comin straight from tha undaground... Young nigga got it bad cause I'm brown....... Click to expand...
C Citruscide Guest Jul 12, 2002 #7 I kinda like the brutal tactics used by police officers... maybe that'll LEARN em! C
A addickt New member Jul 12, 2002 #8 Fuckin wit me cause Im a teen ager with a little bit of gold and a pager searchin my car, lookin for the product, thinkin every nigga is sellin narcotics
Fuckin wit me cause Im a teen ager with a little bit of gold and a pager searchin my car, lookin for the product, thinkin every nigga is sellin narcotics
chesty Bodybuilding Competitor Head Moderator Jul 12, 2002 #13 Damn, I better run for the hills with all you gangsta rapping cop haters.
D dballer Guest Jul 12, 2002 #14 I think it would be funny if there was a cop/rap album about beating down niggaz and taking their dope. It could talk about harassing skateboarders... it could go to the tune of Cop Killa... except be called Thug Killa...
I think it would be funny if there was a cop/rap album about beating down niggaz and taking their dope. It could talk about harassing skateboarders... it could go to the tune of Cop Killa... except be called Thug Killa...
GinNJuice New member Jul 12, 2002 #15 addickt said: Comin straight from tha undaground... Young nigga got it bad cause I'm brown....... Click to expand... The next line...... .....And not the other color so police think they have the authority to kill a minority
addickt said: Comin straight from tha undaground... Young nigga got it bad cause I'm brown....... Click to expand... The next line...... .....And not the other color so police think they have the authority to kill a minority
GinNJuice New member Jul 12, 2002 #16 Re: Re: Fuck the Police GinNJuice said: The next line...... .....And not the other color so police think they have the authority to kill a minority Click to expand... ..........Fuck that shit, cause I ain't the one for a punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun to be beatin on, and thrown in jail .........
Re: Re: Fuck the Police GinNJuice said: The next line...... .....And not the other color so police think they have the authority to kill a minority Click to expand... ..........Fuck that shit, cause I ain't the one for a punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun to be beatin on, and thrown in jail .........