Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Fuck the homeless

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
Well Vancouver's winter is endin, but so far we've had like 5000000 days in a row of rain. And youd think the wet, cold, cloudy weather will keep the ppl with no roofs over their head, scrambling to find shelter or some shit. But no! Its like someone poured water down a rat hole and they all start worming around our city streets. On the way back from the gym, I get hasseled for money 3 x, hasseld to buy a used subway ticket, and hassled to buy a rose. Thats not the worst: I go into Burgerking to eat , and this one bum was hasseling the ppl in the fucn place. Hes like "NOOO!" literally screaming this at the top of his lungs. The manager tells him to leave, and the fuckn scum bag grabs the manager's shirt. He pushes the manager down, so me and a few ppl just hold the guy down. The cops came (cuz this is right in downtown and they all patroll the area) and snapped some cuffs on the guy. Apparently the fucker was stoned out of his mind. I wash my hands of his filth, sit down to eat my whopper and then this cunt of a bum pops out of nowhere and hassels me for change. Im like "NO I DONT FUCKN HAVE ANY." after she asked me like 3x. And the manager escorts her out. Im telling you , you dont want to be a burgerking manager in Vancouver. These bums are the biggest scum on the planet- the govt gives them soooooooooooo many chances to make money or get a job (i have hs drop out friends who have steady jobs) and yet they still FUCK themselves over. Im telling you, if youre a bum you must have some sort of life adgenda to TRY to be poor- cuz youre not ending up there accidentally.
 
When I was on holiday in Australia, I saw that when in McDonalds Brisbane, after you move through the children all over the place, you get to the toilet and within it is a needle and syringe bin and a sign that says "please place needles into bin provided"

WTF?
dirty bum junkies shooting up in a fucken McD's.

damn bums.

Next time ask if they would drink a cup of your urine for that dollar. worth the humour.
 
Saintinistic said:
When I was on holiday in Australia, I saw that when in McDonalds Brisbane, after you move through the children all over the place, you get to the toilet and within it is a needle and syringe bin and a sign that says "please place needles into bin provided"

WTF?
dirty bum junkies shooting up in a fucken McD's.

damn bums.

Next time ask if they would drink a cup of your urine for that dollar. worth the humour.

I think actually that is the law in QLD, Australia, that all public toilets need to have a needle bin.

I personally think its fucking nasty, but I bet the gear heads in QLD drop their used pins off there.
 
OOOh man the irony! lol. So last night, at Brazilian JIu Jitsu, I got my ankle caught in a hold (which I wont go into detail explaining) and it snapped. So today I went to the hospital to see if its broken. Well in the triage room, some bum chick was there and she was seated beside me.
She started talking to me and I was trying to be nice and answering her questions, but at the same time, trying to keep my comments brief and to the point. Well after about 15 misn of this, shes like "hey you got a phone?" Im like "errr..." and shes like "Whats your cell ?" Im like " err 604 ...... (the phone number of a friend of mine- cuz it was the first number that came into mind).
So now she has my friend's cell. Hahahaha After I got the Xrays (wasnt broken BTW, just a fracture- my mutant genetics wont allow my bones to break, ala wolverine) I popped my hood on and hurried the fuck outta that hospital trying not to look at her. Goddamn, she was mad dirty.
 
if you eat at burger king, the bums should be the least of your worries...

that said, I hate bums too.
 
bluepeter said:
Yeah, all homeless people choose to be that way.

True, some are there because of circumstances beyond thier control, but panhandling is not gainful employment. If you have the wherewithall to panhandle you also have enough sense to push a broom, mop a floor, pick up trash.

Here in the states there are all kinds of daylabor sites that pay minimum wage for those jobs. Between that and a room at a nearby shelter some semblance of an existence can be eeked out. Enough for the people who have hard luck to begin to get back on thier feet.
 
Yarg! said:
Well Vancouver's winter is endin, but so far we've had like 5000000 days in a row of rain. And youd think the wet, cold, cloudy weather will keep the ppl with no roofs over their head, scrambling to find shelter or some shit. But no! Its like someone poured water down a rat hole and they all start worming around our city streets. On the way back from the gym, I get hasseled for money 3 x, hasseld to buy a used subway ticket, and hassled to buy a rose. Thats not the worst: I go into Burgerking to eat , and this one bum was hasseling the ppl in the fucn place. Hes like "NOOO!" literally screaming this at the top of his lungs. The manager tells him to leave, and the fuckn scum bag grabs the manager's shirt. He pushes the manager down, so me and a few ppl just hold the guy down. The cops came (cuz this is right in downtown and they all patroll the area) and snapped some cuffs on the guy. Apparently the fucker was stoned out of his mind. I wash my hands of his filth, sit down to eat my whopper and then this cunt of a bum pops out of nowhere and hassels me for change. Im like "NO I DONT FUCKN HAVE ANY." after she asked me like 3x. And the manager escorts her out. Im telling you , you dont want to be a burgerking manager in Vancouver. These bums are the biggest scum on the planet- the govt gives them soooooooooooo many chances to make money or get a job (i have hs drop out friends who have steady jobs) and yet they still FUCK themselves over. Im telling you, if youre a bum you must have some sort of life adgenda to TRY to be poor- cuz youre not ending up there accidentally.
I was getting ready to say you wanna do the nasty with them?
 
Razorguns said:
funny, i've never seen immigrant bums. Wonder what that says.

that says that the gov props up poor immigrants, even better!
 
Liebnitz said:
True, some are there because of circumstances beyond thier control, but panhandling is not gainful employment. If you have the wherewithall to panhandle you also have enough sense to push a broom, mop a floor, pick up trash.

Here in the states there are all kinds of daylabor sites that pay minimum wage for those jobs. Between that and a room at a nearby shelter some semblance of an existence can be eeked out. Enough for the people who have hard luck to begin to get back on thier feet.
k for you
 
Liebnitz said:
True, some are there because of circumstances beyond thier control, but panhandling is not gainful employment. If you have the wherewithall to panhandle you also have enough sense to push a broom, mop a floor, pick up trash.

Here in the states there are all kinds of daylabor sites that pay minimum wage for those jobs. Between that and a room at a nearby shelter some semblance of an existence can be eeked out. Enough for the people who have hard luck to begin to get back on thier feet.

You're assuming there is a shelter nearby with room. That's assuming a lot. I do agree about taking the initiative to work but many people won't hire someone that looks like a crackhead and hasn't bathed in a week.

That said, I think a work for welfare program could do a lot of good.
 
bluepeter said:
You're assuming there is a shelter nearby with room. That's assuming a lot. I do agree about taking the initiative to work but many people won't hire someone that looks like a crackhead and hasn't bathed in a week.

That said, I think a work for welfare program could do a lot of good.

A work for welfare program? Requiring government intervention, I suppose? Then you have to create a bureacracy to manage the program. Most of the funds get caught up in pushing paper. These day labor places have crackheads and those that haven't bathed in a week all over, and by 9AM all of them are gainfully employed. There is work for those sufficiently motivated to do so. Those that aren't motivated, are nuisances and threatening peopleshould be committed at least to verify mental stability.

When society is apathetic to thier behaviour or coddles it in a blanket of political correctness the problem does not go away. Your original statement in this thread does bother me because it begs the opposite assumption of the first post. I believe most homeless have made life decisions that have led them to their state of being. Sure, there are the few who have some story to tell, or are deranged, but for the most part they are part of the seedy underbelly of society and wish to feed at the trough of laziness.
 
Liebnitz said:
A work for welfare program? Requiring government intervention, I suppose? Then you have to create a bureacracy to manage the program. Most of the funds get caught up in pushing paper. These day labor places have crackheads and those that haven't bathed in a week all over, and by 9AM all of them are gainfully employed. There is work for those sufficiently motivated to do so. Those that aren't motivated, are nuisances and threatening peopleshould be committed at least to verify mental stability.

When society is apathetic to thier behaviour or coddles it in a blanket of political correctness the problem does not go away. Your original statement in this thread does bother me because it begs the opposite assumption of the first post. I believe most homeless have made life decisions that have led them to their state of being. Sure, there are the few who have some story to tell, or are deranged, but for the most part they are part of the seedy underbelly of society and wish to feed at the trough of laziness.

Oh bullshit. People choose to sit on a street corner in the freezing winter and beg for a few dollars? Give me a break. There are a few who were apathetic and allowed themselves to become that way. Many had no choice or had it thrust upon them through a series of misfortunes.

Most of the leeches of society are those that are living in low cost housing somewhere collecting their monthly welfare cheque while working under the table somewhere else. Those with no fixed address to send a cheque to are of a different class entirely.
 
Liebnitz said:
A work for welfare program? Requiring government intervention, I suppose? Then you have to create a bureacracy to manage the program. Most of the funds get caught up in pushing paper. These day labor places have crackheads and those that haven't bathed in a week all over, and by 9AM all of them are gainfully employed. There is work for those sufficiently motivated to do so. Those that aren't motivated, are nuisances and threatening peopleshould be committed at least to verify mental stability.

When society is apathetic to thier behaviour or coddles it in a blanket of political correctness the problem does not go away. Your original statement in this thread does bother me because it begs the opposite assumption of the first post. I believe most homeless have made life decisions that have led them to their state of being. Sure, there are the few who have some story to tell, or are deranged, but for the most part they are part of the seedy underbelly of society and wish to feed at the trough of laziness.


K to you, my friend.
 
"i lost my job" why insider trading? just kidding. "u reek of shit" get a goddamn job Al"



LOL@Yarg owning Spanky
 
Top Bottom