Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work/pct

for_ever_beast

View attachment 129743

Please if someone can advise me on the right path.

My first two cycle were fine pct worked had no problems. But i got messed up for not listing to my self on my third cycle

This what i did

What i did was 500mg of test cyp and 300mg of tren for 12 weeks,tren for 8, with in that 12 weeks .Then i stayed cruising on test 250 mg a week for 2 months. Then i jumped back at 500mg of test cyp and 300 of tren for 12 weeks again. I ran aromasing 25mg eod with caber .5 for every 5 days for 3 weeks while i did tren, i started on hcg a shot eod 10 units for 4 weeks 3 weeks before last pin of test pin ( i know i did this wrog) . And i stopped everything. I was fine for like a month and a half and slowly i started loosing my sex drive, till i did i . I bought HCG generate ES to get back up that has helped me out a lot but im still not 100%.. I don't know what to do i did al this cuz i was advised from a trainer at the gym that pretty much brained washed me cu he filled my head with the wrong knowledge .I should have come of the first cycle and do my pct . Is my fault i should have known better. in result i lost all of my gains im 5 11 was at 200 looking lean as hell and big. Lost it all went down to 180 drastic change i stil look for and vascular . I still train every day diet is good but damnn is not the same.

This is my blood work there is a file attached

Test is at 299< low
LH is at 4.4 (1.7-8.6)miu/ml
FSH is at 2.2 (1.5-12.4)miu/ml
Estrogen is at 17.9
Everything is with in range but on the low side .Test is still low, nd my sex drive hasnt improved all that much. I been 2 month and half of

My erections are not solid hard nd i dont have much sex drive. i talked to a professional body builder and this is Exactly what he said to do. Or should i just let body do its thing by its self now ???

I would like you to use:
Day 01: 2500 IU of HCG
Day 05: 2500 IU of HCG
Day 09: 2500 IU of HCG
Day 13: 2500 IU of HCG
Day 17: 2500 IU of HCG
Day 21: 2500 IU of HCG
With HCG simultaneously start with CLOMID:
Days 1-2-3-4-5-6-7: 150 mg (3 tabs per day)
Days 8-9-10-11-12-13-14: 150 mg (3 tabs per day)
Days 15-16-17-18-19-20-21: 100 mg ( 2 tabs per day)
Extra week with 2
Days 22-23-24-25-26-27-28: 50 mg ( 1 tab per day)
Aromasin = 1 tablet (25mg) per day ( throughout entire PCT + 1 extra week. 5 weeks in total )

His name is marijan lipsinic you can see his photos on Instagram
@marijanlipsinic he is a npc/ifbb competitive body builder the guy is 50 years old and looks amazing so just by looking at the guy makes you want to trust him. He looks insane look him so you can see for your self

I got a second advise from another another well known body builder around town .He said to do the fallowing

Hcg 40 units eod for two weeks
With nolva at 40mg ed
With clmoid 40 mg eod for two weeks

Guys i know i messed up and trust me i will not do any other cycle ever again till i get my knowledge stright and I'm 100 percent that in know what I'm doing. Nd i wont need no one to relay on for a pct or anything like that i learned my lesion the hard way. Please don't tell me I'm stupid or none of that stuff I'm asking for help i don't need any one to bring more down Then What i already I'm. Thank you guys . Please feel free to advise me on anyway

I have done this with success after being on hrt for roughly 3-3 1/2 years and needing to come off.......2weeks after last test injection I pin 1000iu of hcg for 10days then I start 250iu of hcg for 2weeks.....the day after discontinuing the hcg I take a 100mcg shot of triptorelin I wait 3 days and take 100mcg triptorelin once more (from the start of my hcg until I begin toremifene I take .5mg anastrozole 5 days a week) I then begin 25mg clomid and 60mg torem a day for 6 weeks....before hrt my test levels were in the mid 200's and when I did this protocol my test levels were roughly 740ish immediately following the pct and I tested 4 months post pct and my levels were 820ish.....I hope this helps bro

Top Bottom