RADAR said:That Pit hole we're staying at does it have a gym.
And i don't mean puny elastic lego stuff!
I'm taking all my gear in my gym bag! Lets see what you Cajun people are made of!
RADAR

Scotsman said:Does this mean I need to bring mine as well?
Cheers,
Scotsman
Scotsman said:Does this mean I need to bring mine as well?
Cheers,
Scotsman
RADAR said:Nahhh man! All i need you for is to load the leg press up for that 1,200 pounds i'm gonna pump out!
RADAR
ChefWide said:oh shit.. little cheffy relegated to feckin camera man...
THIS should be good!
Scotsman said:And if by good you mean highly comical, than you're probably right. Other than in comps I haven't had pics taken while lifting, I am sure i'll being doing something stupid when the shutter snaps.
Cheers,
Scotsman
RADAR said:You won't be alone my friend, i hope my pants stay up!
RADAR
ChefWide said:leg presses in a kilt.. er.. uh...
the HORROR!!!
![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














