Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

friend needs help

goodsguys

Hi Guys. I am currently taking one gram of equipoise per week along with daily insulin jabs

to make up a 12 week cycle, i am on week 6 at the moment.

I am mixing the equipoise with 20% benzyl benzoate, 2% benzyl alcohol and then enough

extra virgin olive oil to make up 1ml.

Once the equipoise, BA and BB are mixed together it makes up half a ml, then i add

another half a ml of extra virgin olive oil to make up the full ml. The mixture is heated until fully

dissolved then injected, the only problem is it is not doing anything.

Usually when i take steds i feel hungry, get a slight buzz, and all the rest of it.

But in this case i don't feel a thing and am not making any gains either.

The equipoise is legit, because when i spilt some on my hand, i just rubbed it in

rather than waste it. About an hour after rubbing it in i started getting that steroid buzz and felt

really hungry. I just knew the stuff was good. So rubbing it in works but mixing it as a home

brew does nothing. What am i doing wrong, is it the extra virgin olive oil?

Finally, does anyone know how to free test from shbg. I was talking about it

and the guys at the gym said that the body likes to keep a balance between all the

different hormones and whatever i take to create more free test, the body will just

lower test production to bring that balance back.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance. John.

I'm using one inch needles, is this too short? I thought you just had to get the gear into the

muscle, someone said it has to be deep into the muscle and to try using a longer needle.

Thanks for listening. John.

Top Bottom