Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fried chicken honestly!

I have not had fried chicken in years. The smell of it causes me to feel ill. However, I do love grilled chicken breast.

I eat fried chicken once a week/twice when you count eating leftovers the next morning. I guess it hurts diet somewhat but I need to enjoy life somewhat! Maybe I'd be single digit bf if I didnt eat the stuff so often but I really enjoy it !! Pizza too... and entenmanns crumb cake. shoot Im hungry now.

ahhh.. i will do that. my issue with freezing is de frosting it.. you think if i cut up the chicken in small chunks and stick it in the oven without de-frosting it that it will be safe to eat and cook inside?

You can cook chicken from frozen. Bake it in a baking dish for about 40 minutes at 375

Or, if you're not looking for super quick, if you're going to be around the house all day, throw a frozen chicken in a crockpot on top some veggies and things in the morning and by the time you're ready for dinner it'll be ready and delicious...and the best part is all you have to do is throw it in there, turn it on, and come back 7 hours later after work and bam, dinner is hot and ready and you dint have to do anything.

Lol um no. And don't act like I hadn't paid for dinner for you before. Buy your own crockpot.

:)

ahhh.. i will do that. my issue with freezing is de frosting it.. you think if i cut up the chicken in small chunks and stick it in the oven without de-frosting it that it will be safe to eat and cook inside?

Oh yeah, as long as you make sure that the interior of the chicken is well cooked it's fine.
It is actually safer to freeze all meat before cooking to prevent bacteria from multiplying as it sits in the fridge after purchase. Only defrost in the fridge or in the microwave, not on the counter on in water in the sink.
Once it is defrosted, you have to cook it, don't refreeze thawed meat.
With leftovers, freeze leftover cooked meat and reheat in the microwave, don't just let it sit around in the fridge for days.
It would only be more of a thing to watch with a whole chicken, but even a meat thermometer would prevent any accidental undercooking.

Oh yeah, as long as you make sure that the interior of the chicken is well cooked it's fine.
It is actually safer to freeze all meat before cooking to prevent bacteria from multiplying as it sits in the fridge after purchase. Only defrost in the fridge or in the microwave, not on the counter on in water in the sink.
Once it is defrosted, you have to cook it, don't refreeze thawed meat.
With leftovers, freeze leftover cooked meat and reheat in the microwave, don't just let it sit around in the fridge for days.
It would only be more of a thing to watch with a whole chicken, but even a meat thermometer would prevent any accidental undercooking.

this is good advice. i will get on it this weekend

you still owe me for the dominican as well. might as well buy me a nice cockpot or whatever .. is it like a steamer?

No I don't. You took me as a birthday gift.

And no it's not a steamer. It's a slow cooker. So you cook stuff in it for long amounts of time, but the plus side is most crock pot meals cook a lot of food and after you put the stuff in the pot, you don't need to touch it all day and it's done by dinner.

I throw stuff in in the morning, go to work, and have a nice hot meal when I get home which is perfect bc I don't like cooking often after a long day at work.

Top Bottom