Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Frequently eating meals

Shoot Me Up

How important is it to have a time schedule of when to eat meal?
Would 8 meals a day sound sensible, if it was generated by
one at 7am, 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, and 7pm? With two hour intervals between meals. Does that allow the body time to absorb the protein of each meal. I currently weigh 200 pounds and consuming 350 gs of protein per day. I find that this is the only way that I can do it. Is this a legit diet regimend?

Sometimes I'll eat like 50 gs of protein and a 1/2 hour later, I'll be hungry again; should I eat again, or wait 2 hours?

Help me out guys.

for example, king kamali eats 12 times a day during bulking-so it is possible-the fact that he has to do that because of what he uses, must be considered of course. But the truth is if you eat every 2+1/2 hrs, your metabolism will function very well

Shoot Me Up said:
How important is it to have a time schedule of when to eat meal?
Would 8 meals a day sound sensible, if it was generated by
one at 7am, 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, and 7pm? With two hour intervals between meals. Does that allow the body time to absorb the protein of each meal.

It will absorb most of it either way, but whether it will allow more utilization depends on the type of protein. With something fast acting like whey, it will likely help, but with beef, it would not.

Top Bottom