Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

frankly this board has offended me today

  • Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
H

HighIntensity

Guest
as I sit here tanning outside posting on my lab top in NY it perplexs me that a post about Riana's ass was made and yet I have a better ass,

don't get me wrong she has fine buttocks, I mean she is a nuggett but its time I get a little ass recognition around here...

and not these cute karma notes..."I want you Body hot stuff"

these do not do it for me, yea I smile but does the board get to see these compliments...

NO
 
HighIntensity said:
as I sit here tanning outside posting on my lab top in NY it perplexs me that a post about Riana's ass was made and yet I have a better ass,

don't get me wrong she has fine buttocks, I mean she is a nuggett but its time I get a little ass recognition around here...

and not these cute karma notes..."I want you Body hot stuff"

these do not do it for me, yea I smile but does the board get to see these compliments...

NO

Mine's better. LOL

Fonz
 
I'll put my ass against your asses any day. Plus, mine's the only one that hasnt been penetrated by another man.
 
This thread is so damn fairy even the gay members are shaking their heads and saying "What the fuck is up in hetro land?"
 
HighIntensity said:
as I sit here tanning outside posting on my lab top in NY it perplexs me that a post about Riana's ass was made and yet I have a better ass,

NO

You smoked some serious rock didn't you???


BTW... have you ever seen those sing along spelling tapes they have??:D
 
WODIN said:
This thread is so damn fairy even the gay members are shaking their heads and saying "What the fuck is up in hetro land?"

yes and dont it feel just AWESOME to beat them at thier own game!!!
 
Top Bottom