Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Frackal is going to start investing: So...where do I start?

ok, what's that gray looking envelope next to this thread...does that mean that I've posted on it?

M.O.D said:
fuck the mutual funds, you have a bunch of wall street idots throwing darts knowing jack shit where to invest...i have been trading full time my personal account now for about 12 years...made and lost a fortune many many times until i honed my skills...the stock market is 100% pure manipulation..if you see someone on cnbc hyping a stock odds are this person is in dire need to dump shares....its all a game bro...just numbers, thats all it is..you just need to know how to read them

I said it is good place to start, obviously he doesn't know enough to start throwing money into thinly traded gambles. If you are a day trader and make a living at it great but you know that you are a rare exception. So atleast if he he invest in a mutual fund he'll have some diversification he couldn't get other wise, because surely you are not going to tell me that you pick all winners.

Austin316 said:
3 weeks ago some fucker walked in and asked me if we sold Winstrol. I asked him if he evn knew what it was, of course he didn't. Ive also been asked for EQ, Deca, and Dbol

Oh boy..I'll get fucking mad as hell at stupid shit questions like that. I take it as a personal insult along with: "You mean I have to exercise even WITH the Xenadrine?"

Austin, I make relatively crap wages for GNC, 6 dollar base pay, with a 4 dollar ceiling on commission, commission is .50c/hour more for ever 100 dollars in sales on my shift.

As soon as I get my car, I'm going to a corporate GNC, a friend of mine says he makes around 18 bucks an hour on S. Tuesdays.

Austin, do your commission parts get taxed seperately then your base pay? I will be fucking furious if it does.

LOL.. a couple i think but still have all my hair...hey its a tough game..every single day is a battle

Frackal said:

Oh boy..I'll get fucking mad as hell at stupid shit questions like that. I take it as a personal insult along with: "You mean I have to exercise even WITH the Xenadrine?"

Austin, I make relatively crap wages for GNC, 6 dollar base pay, with a 4 dollar ceiling on commission, commission is .50c/hour more for ever 100 dollars in sales on my shift.

As soon as I get my car, I'm going to a corporate GNC, a friend of mine says he makes around 18 bucks an hour on S. Tuesdays.

Austin, do your commission parts get taxed seperately then your base pay? I will be fucking furious if it does.

HAHAHAH< The Xenedrine statement is sooo fuckking true!!! Ive made 31 an hour on Super Tuesday for 6 hours. At the Mall of America my friend made up to 45 an hour on super tuesday, 50 one time. Im not sure if the commision is taxed as bad, its taxed somewhat. It usually adds at least another 100 to my check

Well I'm in my early 20's and have lost $25 grand since March of the previous year (that is a hell of alot for me). Fuck I could have a real decent down payment on my first house . Oh well, I guess I'll just rent the rest of my life.

there is a lot of money to be made in this market ...you just need to know what stocks to buy and what to avoid...and most of all when to sell...

anyone can take a profit...knowing when to take a loss and move on is the key...very few stocks i would feel ok investing in for short or long term....i make my living by trading so i cant sit on stocks....

My problem is all I do is sit......with the thinking it'll bounce back up tommorow...... did that all the way until my portfolio was cut in half.

Do you trade all types of stocks? or Just small caps or Large? What do you have the best luck (for lack of a better word) with?

Top Bottom