Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Frackal is going to start investing: So...where do I start?

INTEREST RATES ARE FIXED, WHICH MEANS THEY DO NOT CHANGE ONCE YOU BUY. INTEREST RATES ARE LOW RIGHT NOW CUZ THE ECONOMY IS SHIT!!!

KAYNE

3 weeks ago some fucker walked in and asked me if we sold Winstrol. I asked him if he evn knew what it was, of course he didn't. Ive also been asked for EQ, Deca, and Dbol

HamsterHider said:
FRACKAL HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE TO INVEST? THIS MAY HELP[ WITH THE QUESTION ANSWERS. ALSO WHAT HAVE YOU GANKED FROM GNC SO FAR? ONCE I WORKED THERE AND A GUY SKED FOR DBOL.

Well uhh....since I have not gotten a paycheck for 1 month, looks like I've got about 26 dollars and 47 cents....I'm thinking of going for some microsoft stock right off with that cash.

Seriously, I will have between 1-500 dollars or so to start.

how much money?

is it money you can risk losing?

what is your time frame on how long you can tie it up?

with a medium amount of risk i could help you double your money within 6 months....but it is a very risky market and not for the weak at heart.....my knowledge is in stocks and only stocks...and yes i'm good at it if i do say so myself...banked 1600.00 today trading amzn ..

Nothing yet HH....my boss...well...he's 'nice' but in a totally phony way, he is unbelievably critical, but I think I'm doing a good job. We get totally assfucked when it comes to payrates compared to other GNCs, but for right now, it is my best option as there is not a corporate GNC near me.

I have not worked alone yet.

Yeah, mutual funds are a good place to start. You don't need a financial advisor to help you with this. It is easy. Call up a mutual fund company.....Janus, T.Rowe Price, Fidelity.....there are tons. Get a prospectus and application mailed to you check out the funds and their goals...ex. long term growth, global growth, bond fund, technology ect, ect...... there are also a ton of different types of funds all these companies offer..... they'll explain the risks of each. Now, mail them the money, and start adding to it every month as you can afford. This is called dollar cost averaging and is a good way to invest.

Good luck......remember though.......no risk, no return.

fuck the mutual funds, you have a bunch of wall street idots throwing darts knowing jack shit where to invest...i have been trading full time my personal account now for about 12 years...made and lost a fortune many many times until i honed my skills...the stock market is 100% pure manipulation..if you see someone on cnbc hyping a stock odds are this person is in dire need to dump shares....its all a game bro...just numbers, thats all it is..you just need to know how to read them

Frackal said:
Nothing yet HH....my boss...well...he's 'nice' but in a totally phony way, he is unbelievably critical, but I think I'm doing a good job. We get totally assfucked when it comes to payrates compared to other GNCs, but for right now, it is my best option as there is not a corporate GNC near me.

I have not worked alone yet.

What are they paying you?

And Kayne, I only wish. Since that bitch had no clue what it was I should of told him we didn't have it but Id sell him some if he came back the next day, in which case I would proceed to sell him allegra or some other unmarked pill for $200. Think it would of worked?

OFF TOPIC BUT HAVE YOU HAD TO UNLOAD AND STOCK THE BIWEEKLY TRUCK YET? IT SUCKS ASS.
ALSO DO YOU SELL ANYTHING TO MAKE ME LOSE 10 POUNDS IN A WEEK?

Top Bottom