Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Four secrets to a happy marriage

vinylgroover

New member
1. It is important to find a woman who cooks and cleans
2. It is important to find a woman who makes good money
3. It is important to find a woman who enjoys sex
4. It is important that these three women never meet:D
 
vinylgroover said:
1. It is important to find a woman who cooks and cleans
2. It is important to find a woman who makes good money
3. It is important to find a woman who enjoys sex
4. It is important that these three women never meet:D

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :spin: :FRlol: That's right!!!! Fuck! I seem to miss #4 too often!
 
Ever heard of the 3 rings of marriage?

First is the engagement ring.

Next is the wedding ring.

Then comes the SUFFERING!
 
beastboy said:
How about finding one that doesn't bitch....:D

The only way possible to find one that doesn't bitch is to find one without a mouth!
Now there is a secret to a perfect marriage!
 
vinylgroover said:
1. It is important to find a woman who cooks and cleans
2. It is important to find a woman who makes good money
3. It is important to find a woman who enjoys sex
4. It is important that these three women never meet:D


Yeah, but which one do you marry? 1, 2 or 3?
 
ttlpkg, you marry number 3 because you can always make more money, and you can hire a housekeeper! ;)
 
TEXgrl said:
ttlpkg, you marry number 3 because you can always make more money, and you can hire a housekeeper! ;)

Good point Tex, but couldn't that be turned around? That is, I could marry a woman who meets 1 & 2 and just have a girlfriend or two?
 
ttlpkg said:


Good point Tex, but couldn't that be turned around? That is, I could marry a woman who meets 1 & 2 and just have a girlfriend or two?

much safer and less expensive my way
 
vixenbabe said:
I finally figured it out.... I don't want a hubby...I want a wife to do all the above as well!:)

I think you might be on to something vix!!!

Now where's that Russian mail order bride catalog.....
 
TEXgrl said:


much safer and less expensive my way

You're right of course. Besides, I am blessed to have 2 out of 3. (1 and 3). 2 is non-applicable in my case cuz I bring home the bacon. Of course I do a lot of the cooking and cleaning too. :)
 
Unless you truly find a woman who is not a devious cunt like most, and she is a woman who loves the man as he loves her, and they are soulmates or the closest thing to it, than marriage for men basically = Sex with only one woman for the rest of your life, and if it doesnt work out you loose 1/2 your assets and you get a monthly fine called alimony.
 
NOTICE HOW EVERY GUY AGREES ON THE MARRAIGE THING AND HOW NO ONE WOMAN HAS IT ALL AND THE GIRLS HERE ARE SAYING THERE ARE WOMEN OUT THERE THAT HAVE ALL THREE QUALITIES. I THINK THE GUYS WOULD KNOW BETTER THEN THE GIRLS CAUSE WE SEE HOW THEY REALLY ARE AND WOMEN BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE THOSE QUALITIES IT MAKES ME LAUGH.
 
polarpixie said:


I think you might be on to something vix!!!

Now where's that Russian mail order bride catalog.....

Those Russian women are priceless. I hear they even chew your steak to make it tender for you:D
 
vinylgroover said:
1. It is important to find a woman who cooks and cleans
2. It is important to find a woman who makes good money
3. It is important to find a woman who enjoys sex
4. It is important that these three women never meet:D


This should be inside fortune cookies.:p
 
Top Bottom