Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Found this

Dude what's up?
Nice to see you post up some hotties!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

RS play by play:

ok this is nice so far, she's not really doin much except moving around real awkwardly. Now she's feelin the titty's a little. Too much talking to the webcam d-bags though.

She's fine as fuck though which is the only reason i'm still watching this....way too much god damn talking. Why isn't she naked yet? Btw is this is a trap? Is there a cock coming out soon here? meh who cares I'll still watch. :coffee:

Ok now she's actually gotten up and is doing something. Ass is ok. Was shaking it at the camera there for like 2.3 seconds, now she's back to talking to the webcam. Still moving around awkwardly. Doing absolutely nothing now my patience is wearing thin. Wait..she's gettin up again. Adjusting her panties there......OH FOR FUCK SAKE THE CAMERA CHANGED TO A 80 yr OLD WOMANS WEBCAM. FUK ME THAT WAS THE TRAP WASNT IT?. FUCK FUCK FUCK. THAT IS GOING TO STAY WITH ME THE REST OF THE DAY. BONER OVER. OH GOD.

Top Bottom