Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma stanzol or AI

Confused. I thought forma was an AI, but then people on here talking about taking aromoasin etc as if they are the only AIs. Whats the difference (other than one being oral and the other topical)?

simple.. forma does a lot more than just help control estrogen. so it can be used during cycle, post, bridging etc. there are dozens of logs on here you should look at to see others experiences

aromasin is a pure AI and a gentle one at that with very little sides. ag guys has aromasin, mr supps has forma

Forma is a mild a.i. and I personally wouldn't use it alone with highly aromatizing compounds since I'm really gyno sensitive but I'm sure some guys could. That being said, it's perfect as a supplemental a.i., ph cycle a.i., and in pct. I especially like it in pct to prevent estrogen rebound.

I'm not kidding, I won't run a cycle without Forma...it's awesome stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I use Formastanozol as my AI of choice for everything. On cycle, PCT, and off cycle. Formastanzol is amazing stuff and very versatile. I always feel and look amazing on it. No reason to use anything else for me

forma is a very nice product... it works well in many aspects... I just always prefer aromasin... It offers max protection that no other ai can offer (besides letro) and has many benefits in pct as well.. both are excellent options... The higher the aromatizing compound, the more reason to use aromasin over anything else...

The only AI I have ever needed is Formastanozol. I have used it for everything. On cycle, PCT and off cycle.

Those that are gyno prone may need a strong AI, but you always want to is the mildest AI you can get away with. Controlling estrogen should always be the focus, and not crushing it. Healthy estrogen levels is crucial for muscle building, joints, and libido

Top Bottom