Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma stanzol cycling?

more steel

I've been running forma solo 7 pumps am and 7pm for 4 weeks. Im starting a cycle in 6 weeks that will run for 8-10 weeks. I want to use forma on cycle and through PCT. Do I need to take a break from the forma before using it on cycle/ through pct?

The web site says use it for up to 10 weeks. Should I not use it longer than 10 weeks? If so, how long of a break should I take once I have run it 10 weeks?

Thanks for whatever accurate advice you can give

MS

I've been running forma solo 7 pumps am and 7pm for 4 weeks. Im starting a cycle in 6 weeks that will run for 8-10 weeks. I want to use forma on cycle and through PCT. Do I need to take a break from the forma before using it on cycle/ through pct?

The web site says use it for up to 10 weeks. Should I not use it longer than 10 weeks? If so, how long of a break should I take once I have run it 10 weeks?

MS

I would honestly use it no longer than 8 weeks and take a 4 week break there after

So start forma in week 2 of your cycle and run through your PCT and then take a 4 week break

MS

Why would you run it before a cycle? I don't understand your theory in this

Top Bottom