Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma-stanozolol now selling!!

ive never done anythin topical and i thought it was gonna be some huge bottle like one of those big lotion bottles and 10 pumps would mean me lathering up my entire upper body. the bottle fits in your hand and a pump is like a little squirt lol. that makes me a little more at ease!!

Cant wait to hear some of the logs.

I wont be running a log, but I have been using cel formestane. Luckily for me the first bottle of cel was running out so I jumped right in with forma.

Other than the minor pump issues this shit is awesome. I can feel the skin on my chest tightening very soon after applying, and it lasts for some time. This stuff is awesomein the 2 days Ive used it.

Gotta love stuff that you notice instant results from!:chomp:

I wont be running a log, but I have been using cel formestane. Luckily for me the first bottle of cel was running out so I jumped right in with forma.

Other than the minor pump issues this shit is awesome. I can feel the skin on my chest tightening very soon after applying, and it lasts for some time. This stuff is awesomein the 2 days Ive used it.

Gotta love stuff that you notice instant results from!:chomp:

very nice!!

ive never done anythin topical and i thought it was gonna be some huge bottle like one of those big lotion bottles and 10 pumps would mean me lathering up my entire upper body. the bottle fits in your hand and a pump is like a little squirt lol. that makes me a little more at ease!!

Hell ya bro we made it better for the customer. takes a bit to get the liquid to come out the pumper some times but its well worth the smaller bottle and more easy application that comes with it :biggrin:

yes you can use it as part of the pct im also gona be running a beastdrol cycle, but since this would be my first cycle ima gona dose it at 20mg a day. it would be good to be on hand incase of gyno thoough.
I think it would be better just to use it in your pct. You wont have to worry about gyno at all w/ the beastdrol.

I think it would be better just to use it in your pct. You wont have to worry about gyno at all w/ the beastdrol.

Thats not true man. There are many people who have had issues. Some do many dont, but the possibility is definitely there.

yes you can use it as part of the pct im also gona be running a beastdrol cycle, but since this would be my first cycle ima gona dose it at 20mg a day. it would be good to be on hand incase of gyno thoough.
I think it would be better to just use in your PCT. Gyno is not a concern w/ beastdrol.

Skyling I just read your post. From everything I've read it says beastdrol doesn't cause gyno or bloat, just solid dry gains. I could be wrong though. Either way I'm going to have some forma on hand for PCT. If I end up needing some in case of Gyno or bloat I'll have my bases covered. Thanks brother.

Top Bottom